Spent a weekend at this hotel for a convention (Anaheim Convention Center) and a trip to Disneyland. We have been here before in the past and find the location perfect for both attractions. The hotel itself is clean, efficient, and very convenient if you are visiting Disneyland or attending a convention.
The rooms are nice and clean with balconies facing Disneyland. A pool is located on the beautiful hotel grounds with a handy bar available. The beds that are so comfortable that you'll have trouble getting up in the morning. Wake up service works to a perfection and the maids do a great job attending to every detail.
We had a club level room with access to the club's "happy hour" and to a breakfast buffet. The selections were simple but quite tasty and plentiful. Get there early before it gets too crowded!
My only concerns are the $14 a night fee for self-parking (a bit too steep), the 4:30pm check-in, and the condescending Parking attendant, who treated us like young children who have never been anywhere. Overall the front desk staff is a bit cold and arrogant at times. Maybe it's their way of acting "professional" (?).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sheraton Park Hotel at the Anaheim Resort is ideally located within walking distance to the Disneyland Resort, the new Anaheim GardenWalk and the Anaheim Convention Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity.ca, Expedia and Evoline ltd so you can book your Sheraton Park Hotel at the Anaheim Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Park Hotel At The Anaheim Anaheim
- Sheraton Anaheim
- Sheraton Park Hotel Anaheim Resort
- Anaheim Sheraton
- Sheraton Park Hotel Anaheim California