See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed November 11, 2017 via mobile

I️ am a Choice Hotels team member and we are offered employee rate, which is 25$ per night. This hotel accepted my reservation online and then refused it when we showed up. They cancelled the room because it was a busy night and they could resell it for more. This is absolutely not allowed and unethical. They have forced my entire family to find another room at 830pm on a very busy Saturday night. I️ have complained to Choice Hotels corporate and will be posting negative reviews on any and all social media channels due to their unethical business practices. They are already ranked 112/119 in Anaheim which makes it near the absolute worst hotel in town. Please do yourself a favor and do not book this hotel.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank askadakia
Reviewed October 31, 2017

Do yourself a favor and do not stay here. The customer service is worse than a fast food joint. Was given a room and tried to relocate us after already being settled in so that the manager could have the room. Blamed the mistake on us when it was clearly their fault. Rude front desk, practically ignored my boyfriend when he was trying to check out. Stay next door at the RAMADA instead.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 29, 2017

I stayed here recently and I will be more vigilant about reading reviews on anything anywhere I go from now on. This motel's advertising is very deceiving. The picture must be of the best and freshly renovated room they have. And if there is a pool and/or hot tub, we couldn't find it. Couldn't even change the channel on the TV. Adult cartoon channel was the only choice. The fridge didn't keep anything cold and we didn't bother trying the microwave The window was so dirty, ya could barely see through it. Couldn't use the bath tub as a bath tub, only shower. The positives were the AC worked well and there was hot water....no cold water, only hot and luke warm.

Room Tip: Read reviews, do not use motel/hotel advertising as the only tool for choosing a property.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed September 6, 2017

It was a nightmare arriving to that dump, we arrived on time, but when we saw the hotel we wanted to leave immediately, they said that we weren't going to get refunded that we had to cancel firs with Priceline and we had to wait more than an hour for them to answer, it was 109 temperature, in an office that didn't have air conditioner and smelled really bad, they showed the room to us and it smelled like pee !!!! we told them that we weren't going to sleep there with that smell, they told us that they were working on it ?????? some of the windows were covered with tarp plastic, there were no amenities or swimming pool and they said that there was no Wi-Fi either they are a fraud and I will contest the charges, we were going to a retreat and were late 4 hours thanks to them. I think it should be illegal to advertise something that is not what they advertise in the website..

Room Tip: do not stay there
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Sandra D
Reviewed July 24, 2017

My Navy daughter noticed an extra charge of $100 on her credit card a couple of weeks after her stay. She called the hotel and was told she had smoked in the room and several people confirmed the smell. My daughter is Morman and has NEVER smoked a day in her life. She tried talking with the manager as well after several calls that were not returned and was told she had no way of proving it. How can they prove it?! She even returned the keys to the front desk when she left. My daughter could take a pee test and could provide medical records to prove she has never smoked. So now to dispute it with the credit card company. So much hassle for a Sailor to go through when she just wanted to enjoy a Mariners Game!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo