Candy Cane Inn
US$159
  • Breakfast included
US$169
  • Pool
Best Western Plus Stovall's Inn(Anaheim)(Great Value!)
US$166
US$97
US$102
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$133/night.

US$662
US$542
US$777
US$661
  • Restaurant
2,890 results
All reviewspremium roomfree shuttlebagelsbreakfast deliveredalways on timecontinental breakfastevery half hourminute walkhard boiled eggsshuttle that runsaaa discountshuttle serviceafter a long daywelcome basketvisiting disneylandeach morningright next door
Reviewed June 28, 2012

First and most important point is the amazing service throughout our entire stay. There is nothing like being greeted and assisted with a genuine smile. The Breakfast served daily was alright but having it by the pool was really nice. And a very easy walk to the entire Disney resort, as well as a shuttle. Rooms were a little small but maybe that's just because we were three adults! They had very comfy beds and my favorite shutters! Great cleaning daily, you could tell they put a lot of effort into maintaining the property at it's peak. There was even fresh paint. For times I'm not staying at a Disneyland resort hotel. I Would definitely stay at the candy cane inn again.

4  Thank Samserena
Management response:Responded June 29, 2012

Thank you for staying with us and sharing your comments with fellow TripAdvisor travelers. We DO appreciate your business and your feedback allows us to make necessary improvements. The team certainly does a wonderful job in providing exceptional service and a “genuine” smile is paramount in dealing with guests. We do aspire to provide exceptional guest service and a quality product with a family budget in mind. I am delighted to read that you would stay with us again and please feel free to contact me as it would be my pleasure to assist with rates and reservations. Kind regards!

Reviewed June 28, 2012

Great value, very clean, helpful staff. We picked this hotel based on its good recommendations and it lived up to our expectations. We walked to Disneyland every day, spent afternoons at the pool, and were impressed with the cheerful staff and clean rooms.

2  Thank oregonroses
Management response:Responded June 29, 2012

Thank you for listening to the recommendations and allowing us the opportunity to be of service during your recent visit. I am a firm believer of this and the Candy Cane Inn is certainly happy that we have so many longstanding and wonderful relationships with guests. I am delighted that you enjoyed yourself and please feel free to contact me when returning as it would be my pleasure to assist with rates and reservations. Warm regards!

Reviewed June 28, 2012

I was booked for 4 nights but checked out after the first night and into the Sheraton. A "good value," perhaps, and definitely close to Disney, if you can stand the small, dark, shabby rooms and the pool in the middle of the parking lot. It reminded me of a Motel 6. The distance to the park doesn't matter since the area hotels have free shuttles. It seemed clean enough. Just don't expect more than a motel stay.

6  Thank Monkeyshine1
Management response:Responded June 29, 2012

Thank you for sharing your comments, while it is clear that we did not live up to your expectations we do appreciate your input and listen to our guests. Kind regards.

Reviewed June 28, 2012

Just returned to Canada after a wonderful 7 night stay at the Candy Cane Inn...our second stay in 4 years. When we drove into the entrance last week, it honestly felt like we were at our "home" at Disneyland. The grounds and landscaping so eye-appealing and feel as though you are entering a tropical oasis. Beds, pillows and linens are always fresh and cozy feeling. We love the walk to the Disney (about 7 mins), the wonderful poolside continental + breakfast and the shuttle which is so nice for those days when we venture back and forth several times. Staff at the Candy Cane are amazing and do a wonderful job of keeping the place immaculate. Our requests for fireworks view and rooms close together for our large family were all graciously accommodated. Thanks to Edd, the Hotel Historian, who provided us with some hotel and Disney facts to make our trip even more enjoyable. Can't say enough, except that we can't wait to return!

Room Tip: Rooms near 225 would have a perfect view of the fire works and Tower of Terror. There is some sound from the new Radiator Springs Race Car attraction towards the rear of the property during the daytime hours, which wouldn't bother us, but may bother some.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank TravelChik87
Management response:Responded June 29, 2012

It is pleasuring to read that you came “home” to visit our Inn and I am delightful that the team treated you in the manner that you feel so comfortable in mentioning. I do appreciate all of our team members who display such caring and sincere hospitality to our guests and your comments are heartwarming. Yes, Edd is a wonderful gentleman and certainly has a wealth of knowledge and many many stories. Again, thank you for taking the time and please feel free to contact me when returning as it would be my pleasure to assist with rates and reservations. Warm regards!

Reviewed June 28, 2012

My siblings and I stayed at The Candy Cane Inn last week until Saturday the 23rd, and this is the second time we have stayed here, the last time being in June 2008!! Whenever we stay, we always feel like we're staying on Disney property, as it is only 250 yards from the park, the rooms are comfortable, and the free breakfast by the pool is great! Also, the property itself has a certain charm to it, and the beautiful floral arrangments smell absolutely wonderful. Another awesome aspect is that from your room, you can see the Tower of Terror, back of Cars Land, and the fireworks at Disneyland going off at night! The staff is very friendly and accommodating, as we stored our luggage there on Saturday after we checked out and enjoyed our last day at the parks. We will continue to choose Candy Cane Inn, even over any of the Disney properties, as it is affordable and in my opinion, the best place to stay when going to Disneyland!!

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family