Candy Cane Inn
US$159
  • Breakfast included
US$169
  • Pool
Hotel Indigo Anaheim(Anaheim)(Great Value!)
US$179
US$149
HotelIndigo.com
Best Western Plus Stovall's Inn(Anaheim)(Great Value!)
US$180
US$542
US$641
  • Restaurant
2,890 results
All reviewspremium roomfree shuttlebagelsbreakfast deliveredalways on timecontinental breakfastevery half hourminute walkhard boiled eggsshuttle that runsaaa discountshuttle serviceafter a long daywelcome basketvisiting disneylandeach morningright next door
Reviewed July 1, 2012

I can't tell you how many times we have stayed at the Candy Cane Inn, but this stay was just as good as the others! This time, I asked for a handicapped access room so my father would have a little easier time. With that, the bathroom did have a little more space, and there were hand rails in the bathtub and near the toilet. A seat was also available for showers.

Our room was a deluxe double, and it was on the first floor near the middle of the property. There was plenty of counter space near the sink, and there was adequate space in the room. The television had plenty of good kids stations, which was important, of course.

The staff at this hotel is wonderful. They are courteous, helpful, and always willing to help out. The hotel offers a shuttle to Disneyland and back every 30 minutes. My daughter got very good at running very fast to hold the shuttle for us when we were through at the park. The hotel pool and hot tub are probably my favorite of any hotel I have stayed at. No, it is not because it is perfect temperature, or perfect size, I guess it is because Candy Cane Inn feels like a family hotel. There are usually a couple of families out at the pool and hot tub area, and there is a nice radio station playing quietly in the background. The atmosphere of this pool area can't be beat. There is also a little kiddie pool if desired.

The breakfast at Candy Cane Inn consists of cereal, milk, juices, fresh fruit, bagels, muffins, donuts, toast, and yogurt. Coffee and hot chocolate are also available. This breakfast may not have hot items, but you can always grab an extra bagel to take with you to the park, which is nice, and they always taste fresh.

Oh, and for those who are curious, my 11 year old daughter counted the steps from the parking lot of Disneyland to the front steps of Candy Cane Inn, and it was 750 steps. The price, location, quality of room and quality of service make the Candy Cane Inn our favorite stay in Anaheim. AND, when you stay frequently, they will give you $10 off per night of your next stay if it is within the year.

Room Tip: I like rooms close to the pool area.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank twcsmom
Management response:Responded July 4, 2012

Thank you for being a loyal Candy Cane Inn guest and we appreciate you sharing your kind comments with fellow TripAdvisor travelers. You touched on so many different aspect of our nice little property and yes, it clearly shows the entire team cares about our guests. Please feel free to contact me personally when planning your next visit as it would be my pleasure to assist with rates and reservations. Kind regards!

Reviewed June 29, 2012

A five minute walk to the park with bright, clean, quiet, spacious rooms and a continental breakfast for $139/ night in the end of June, how can you beat that? Free coffee, candy canes, wifi. A pool to relax by in the afternoons. Friendly staff. Beautiful grounds. Thank you for another great visit! Highly recommend Candy Cane Inn!

Room Tip: Second floor, quiet room away from the highway.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
4  Thank ivanhoe
Management response:Responded July 4, 2012

Thank you allowing us the pleasure to be of service during your recent visit to the theme parks. We DO appreciate your business and wonderful comments. Kind regards!

Reviewed June 28, 2012

First and most important point is the amazing service throughout our entire stay. There is nothing like being greeted and assisted with a genuine smile. The Breakfast served daily was alright but having it by the pool was really nice. And a very easy walk to the entire Disney resort, as well as a shuttle. Rooms were a little small but maybe that's just because we were three adults! They had very comfy beds and my favorite shutters! Great cleaning daily, you could tell they put a lot of effort into maintaining the property at it's peak. There was even fresh paint. For times I'm not staying at a Disneyland resort hotel. I Would definitely stay at the candy cane inn again.

4  Thank Samserena
Management response:Responded June 29, 2012

Thank you for staying with us and sharing your comments with fellow TripAdvisor travelers. We DO appreciate your business and your feedback allows us to make necessary improvements. The team certainly does a wonderful job in providing exceptional service and a “genuine” smile is paramount in dealing with guests. We do aspire to provide exceptional guest service and a quality product with a family budget in mind. I am delighted to read that you would stay with us again and please feel free to contact me as it would be my pleasure to assist with rates and reservations. Kind regards!

Reviewed June 28, 2012

Great value, very clean, helpful staff. We picked this hotel based on its good recommendations and it lived up to our expectations. We walked to Disneyland every day, spent afternoons at the pool, and were impressed with the cheerful staff and clean rooms.

2  Thank oregonroses
Management response:Responded June 29, 2012

Thank you for listening to the recommendations and allowing us the opportunity to be of service during your recent visit. I am a firm believer of this and the Candy Cane Inn is certainly happy that we have so many longstanding and wonderful relationships with guests. I am delighted that you enjoyed yourself and please feel free to contact me when returning as it would be my pleasure to assist with rates and reservations. Warm regards!

Reviewed June 28, 2012

I was booked for 4 nights but checked out after the first night and into the Sheraton. A "good value," perhaps, and definitely close to Disney, if you can stand the small, dark, shabby rooms and the pool in the middle of the parking lot. It reminded me of a Motel 6. The distance to the park doesn't matter since the area hotels have free shuttles. It seemed clean enough. Just don't expect more than a motel stay.

6  Thank Monkeyshine1
Management response:Responded June 29, 2012

Thank you for sharing your comments, while it is clear that we did not live up to your expectations we do appreciate your input and listen to our guests. Kind regards.