US$174
US$189
Best Western Plus Stovall's Inn(Anaheim)(Great Value!)
US$139
US$134
  • Free Breakfast
US$125
Desert Palms Hotel & Suites(Anaheim)(Great Value!)
US$1,270
US$145
US$132
US$129
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$171/night.

US$154
  • Restaurant
US$792
US$614
2,897 results
All reviewspremium roomfree shuttlebagelsbreakfast deliveredalways on timecontinental breakfastevery half hourminute walkhard boiled eggsshuttle that runsaaa discountshuttle serviceafter a long dayturn down servicewelcome basketvisiting disneylandeach morning
A TripAdvisor Member
Fairfield, CA
Reviewed February 23, 2005

We have been to the Candy Cane Inn 3 of our 6 trips to Disneyland. This is by far the best for the money over there. Our mistake was staying at the Portofino the last time we went, it was disgusting.. Will be back to candy cane next time.

• Stayed: June 2003
5  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed February 22, 2005

Pros: Close to Disney Land and California Adventure. Excellent breakfast for the family. Clean rooms. If you don't want to walk, the free bus is good. Very Accomodating, they let us check in early and let us keep our car there when we checked out of the hotel, so we can visit for a second day at the Disney amusement parks. Nice landscaping, they have a pool and jacuzzi. Also, near many restaurants.
Cons: The room is small but is good for a short stay. If I stayed a long time, I don't know if I would stay there. Storage space is limited.
Overall, I highly reoommed the Candy Cane INN for anyone taking their family for a visit to Disney. Very nice place.

• Stayed: January 2005
9  Thank chulavistatraveler
A TripAdvisor Member
Ft. Lauderdale, FL
Reviewed January 30, 2005

My 4 year old son and I just returned from our stay at the Candy Cane Inn. I cannot begin to tell you how fantastic this place is. It is within walking distance to the main gate of Disneyland ... about a 8 minute walk. But, you don't need to walk if you don't want to because the Candy Cane Inn has a free shuttle. The drivers are prompt and very friendly. The hotel is absolutely beautiful. It is decorated with trellises and flowers and has a very comfortable feel. The rooms are beautiful....pink wallpaper, comfortable beds with down comforters and big decorator pillows -- perfect for watching TV -- in addition to the regular pillows. The bathrooms are large and very clean. I am very picky about hotels and this one did not disappoint. It was very, very clean and comfortable! The furniture is not the usual tacky hotel furniture but gorgeous oak armoirs and bombey chest night stand. The windows have plantation shutters rather than the usual curtain. There is a heated pool and hottub. Also included is a wonderful continental free breakfast and newspaper. There is a nighttime security officer on duty as well. Next door there is an ABC market and a 7-11. Across the street there is a Subway, chinese restaurant, liqour store and other shops. The best part of the hotel is the staff.....during our stay, we were bumped off our flight and couldn't fly out until the next day. The front desk staff jumped into action, they rescheduled our airport shuttle, gave us a room (for the same rate that we had gotten by booking on line earlier even though the rates had gone up), carried our bags to the room and personally escorted us to our room. They even called later to make sure we were ok. The best compliment I can give them is to say that we did not feel like were staying at a hotel but rather that we were staying with family who made sure we were well cared for. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone visiting Disneyland. It's the best!!

• Stayed: January 2005
43  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed December 10, 2004

For a hotel in the Disney Area, the Candy Cane Hotel has never disappointed me. A beatuiful, well kept property with reasonable prices (For as close as it is to Disney), the Candy Cane offers a very nice breakfast (Included) and one of the best shuttles to the park I've seen. I highly recommend the Candy Cane!

• Stayed: December 2004
14  Thank PaulYou
Reviewed December 4, 2004

We just returned from our 3 night stay at Candy Cane Inn in Anaheim. I was excited at first due to the rave reviews on trip advisor as well as the close proximity to Disneyland. However - my opinion changed after settling in. I noticed the shower head was filthy dirty and moldy - I told the front desk about it - and of course she said she didn't know anything about that. She did mention that because they had been so busy over the holiday - the maids didn't have enough time to clean the bathrooms. I doubt this was a daily cleaning item - it was a deferred maintenance item - the shower head needed to be replaced! I asked to change rooms - but since it was a holiday weekend - there were no other rooms available - so we were stuck - needless to say I took very fast showers.

The breakfast choices were so-so - and compared to most continental breakfasts - this was definitely lower on the ranking.

I will not stay at the Candy Cane Inn again - it seems like they have tried to re-do the place some years back - however there needs to be better attention to certain items regarding cleanliness and addressing customer concerns.

28  Thank countrymomma