Grand Legacy At The Park(Anaheim)(Great Value!)
US$184
US$175
  • Pool
Best Western Plus Stovall's Inn(Anaheim)(Great Value!)
US$144
US$209
US$179
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Holiday Inn Anaheim-Resort Area(Anaheim)(Great Value!)
US$124
US$108
HolidayInn.com
US$141
US$118
Doubletree.com
  • Pool
Desert Palms Hotel & Suites(Anaheim)(Great Value!)
US$1,416
US$145
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$177/night.

US$138
US$95
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 42% below average rates

The price you found is 42% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$163/night.

US$673
US$485
  • Restaurant
US$484
US$409
2,906 results
All reviewspremium roomfree shuttlebagelsbreakfast deliveredalways on timecontinental breakfastevery half hourminute walkhard boiled eggsshuttle that runsaaa discountafter a long dayshuttle serviceturn down servicevisiting disneylandwelcome basketeach morning
Reviewed September 14, 2009

My husband and I had a wedding in Hollywood and decided to extend our vacation and go to Disneyland. I originally had reservations at the Doubletree and changed because of the good reviews on Tripadvisor and because they did not charge for parking, internet, the shuttle or breakfast.
The location is great. Disney is less than 1/2 mile from the hotel. You can easily walk or ride the hotel's free shuttle if your feet are tired.
Our room was nice - two queen size beds. We are used to a king but they were sold out. After the first night, my husband asked if we could sleep in separate beds. The beds are a bit on the soft side. There is a nice armoire. A huge vanity with a small refrigerator. Everything that we needed for our 4 night stay. Plenty of towels. The only complaint was the internet connection was shoddy.
The first day we needed to do laundry. A nice gentleman came along and struck up a conversation with us and gave me my money back. A nice surprise.
We did breakfast at the hotel the first morning. Very crowded and only 4 tables to eat at (there were more near the pool but they were all occupied). Typical continental style: 3 cold cereals, bagels, toast, pastries, fruit and beverages. We opted to eat at Mimi's the rest of the time (out of this world breakfast - highly recommended),
The shuttle ran every 15-30 minutes.
They give an AAA discount.
We were quite pleased.

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled as a couple
3  Thank aml3679
CandyCaneInn, General Manager at Candy Cane Inn, responded to this reviewResponded September 24, 2009

Thank you for staying with us and sharing your comments with other travelers. We do believe in no hidden or added fees and all you will pay is room rate and occupancy tax. I am sorry that your internet connection was an issue and we continue to monitor and make necessary modifications with access points. We do appreciate your business and thank you again!

Reviewed September 9, 2009

My wife and I stay here every year for the half marathon through Disneyland. And while it has been excellent every year, this year was beyond excellent. We arrived a few hours before check in and were greeted with smiling, helpful faces saying they had a room set. They got up at (or before) 5 am the morning of the run to open up an early breakfast for the runners. They genuinely wished us luck. The room was clean and the beds are wonderful. The staff is always friendly. It was a typical great stay. But what pushed it beyond excellent was that my daughter left her phone behind. When we came back a couple days later, Denilo greeted us with an ear-to-ear smile and raced (literally) to his office to grab the phone. He thanked us for coming to get it. That summed up the attitude of the staff at Candy Cane Inn. Here they are doing us a huge favor, and yet they see it as routine and are actually thanking us. I can't say enough nice things about Danilo and the many others who work there that we came across. This place is top notch all around! Thank you so much!

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled as a couple

Thank you for being a loyal Candy Cane Inn guest, your business is most appreciated! We do attempt to allow guests who arrive early access to a guestroom and it our pleasure. Danilo is a wonderful gentleman and I am proud that he is a part of our management team. We look forward in seeing you again next year at the marathon and we will have the juice and muffins waiting! Warm regards!

Reviewed September 8, 2009

They are great! Breakfast delivered to your door, plenty of parking, a great shuttle bus to Disney which you can also walk to. Late checkout, comfy bed...great new mall across the street. I could go on and on. I loved the Candy Cane, thanks guys!

• Stayed: September 2009
2  Thank momofmanykdis
CandyCaneInn, General Manager at Candy Cane Inn, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2009

Thank you!! Thank you!! Thank you!! Your short but direct comment is appreciated. And, YES the new Anaheim GardenWalk is great with many things to do and fabulous dining options!

Reviewed September 8, 2009

My wife and I stayed at the Candy Cane in August 09 and we could not have been happier with our choice. The Candy Cane Inn is located within an easy 15 minute walk to the Disneyland ticket booths and for those who are unable to make the walk the Candy Cane provide an air conditioned shuttle bus that will drop you off and pick you up with no extra cost to you.

We arrived early in the morning and had no problem checking in. Staff even advised us that if we were hungry that breakfast was still on and we could help ourselves. We checked into our room and had two queen size beds with a fridge, adequate bathroom, TV and air conditioning. Staff stated that as we had arrived late August many American families had left as their kids began school in the last week of the month.

Beds were comfortable, everything was well maintained, gardens are very pretty and breakfast was great. Dont expect cooked breakfasts...but The Candy Cane Inn provided Bagels, breads, fruit, cereals, coffee, tea and hot chocolate to a quality standard. I heard no complaints as we ate our breakfast sitting around the pool area.

Value for money, location and with a team of helpful and friendly staff we will be back to the Cady Cane Inn on our next trip to Disneyland.

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Cintrus

We know you have many choices when traveling and we appreciate your staying with us. I am happy that your arrival was most pleasant and we do allow guests to check-in early should rooms be available upon arrival. I appreciate your kind comments and our team does a very good job of maintaining the property in a pristine manner. Please feel free to contact me personally when you are returning as it would be my pleasure in assisting with reservations.

Reviewed September 7, 2009

While this hotel is considered a 'moderately-priced" Good Neighbor Hotel, it had ameneties found at more expensive hotesl. The beds were so comfortable with wonderful pillows. I usually don't sleep well away from home but these beds were so comfortable I slept like a baby. The towels were large and soft and pool towels were also provided. The staff was freindly and helpful. The continental breakfast was pretty standard but that's not a bad thing - it was still complimentary - and it was lovely sitting out by the pool to eat. The grounds are beautiful and well kept giving the hotel a very tropical atmosphere. It is just a short walk to Disneyland but the hotel offers a shuttle, which after running the Disneyland half marathon, was a very welcome perk. I would highly recommend this hotel and plan to stay there again on my next trip to Disneyland.

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled with friends
1  Thank runnerrae
CandyCaneInn, General Manager at Candy Cane Inn, responded to this reviewResponded September 28, 2009

Thank you for staying with us and sharing your comments with others. We strive to provide a friendly and warm atmosphere at a moderate price point. We do get many compliments on our Serta double pillow top mattresses and I am happy that your sleep was that of a baby. We do appreciate your business and your kind comments.