2,914 results
All reviewspremium roomfree shuttlebagelsbreakfast deliveredalways on timecontinental breakfastevery half hourminute walkhard boiled eggsshuttle that runsaaa discountafter a long dayshuttle serviceturn down servicevisiting disneylandwelcome basketeach morning
Reviewed October 12, 2017

I booked this several months before holiday, and I'm glad I did. I stayed here for a week and I really felt safe and comfortable staying here.

My room was a nice size and was clean, and the cleaner kept my room clean everyday. The bed was comfy and it wasn't noisy, so I slept well. The room provides coffee, hairdryer, a safe, and a fridge, and it was a nice to have a bath or shower. The breakfast was a buffet with bagels, toast, croissants, donuts, muffins, fruit, yogurts with tea, coffee and fruit juices.

The hotel package includes disney shuttle, which takes you to and from the park, but I didn't use as much as I thought as I would as the park is only a 10minute walk to the entrance. Also the hotel is in walking distance to Anaheim Garden walk where there are shops, bars and restaurants too.

Overall, the hotel was a pleasure to stay at, I loved it and would definitely stay again at when (or if) I visit Los Angeles / Disneyland again.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Emma F
Reviewed October 10, 2017 via mobile

My family and I have been staying here for the last 20 years. It feels like home, especially because of the staff including housekeeping and maintenance. The reception staff is amazing and James is the very best.

People complain about the rooms smelling when they walk in and it’s because.. they’ve just cleaned them immaculately. So, if the fresh clean smell bothers you, get over it! The rooms are small but very user friendly. There’s a small refrigerator, TV, round table & chairs to eat on, a safe, attractive interior. The sink and vanity area is separated from the shower/tub/toilet. Beautiful California shutters on windows with a view of the GORGEOUSLY LANDSCAPED exterior, plants and flowers sliding off the balconies and sides of the building, palm trees and a tropical paradise look with cobblestone driveway. Parking is free, there is also a complimentary continental breakfast each morning with selection of fresh pastries, hard boiled eggs, morning beverages, cereals, yogurt, fruits etc. There is also a free shuttle bus to the park (which is very rare in Anaheim) that leaves every half hour, or you can walk to the park in 15-20 depending on your pace.

This hotel is also located at the perfect place for out of park eating! It is right behind a convenience mart and 7-11, across the street from CVS pharmacy on one side and Walgreens on the other. Directly across the street from the entrance is a food mini-mart area where there is a selection of different eateries including Panda Chinese (this is not Panda Express but it’s amazing), Star Burger (great charbroiled burgers), a pizza place, Subway, and a Greek place with gyros and pitas. Great selections for food outside the park at a more affordable price! So fun to grab whatever you want and bring it back to the hotel and eat in the room.

The Candy Cane Inn is a 50s style motel with 2 levels and no elevators, but there is a laundry room and ice & vending machines. There are stairs, but it is so beautifully well kept that you would never know that the place has been around just about as long as Disneyland has been open.

We’ve come to the point where we almost look more forward to our stay at the Candy Cane, because the park has sadly changed so much- but the Candy Cane Inn just keeps getting better.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
4  Thank snapshot007
Reviewed October 6, 2017

This was our first time at the Candy Cane Inn and we loved it. Very clean, comfortable, quiet and a convenient walk to the parks. All of the hotel staff we interacted with were courteous and helpful. The entire hotel is well kept and parking is FREE! My family and I typically stay at the Paradise Pier or Disneyland Hotel but the rates at either of these are becoming more than we are willing to spend for what you get and this was just like staying on property for half the price!! Based on this visit we will definitely be back.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Tom A
Reviewed October 4, 2017 via mobile

I relied on these reviews to help me choose a hotel for Disneyland for our first trip with our toddlers and this hotel had great reviews. The other hotels at the entrance of Disneyland seemed run down and we didn't feel like paying the Disneyland hotel prices. We were so glad we chose the Candy Cane Inn! It's outer appearance is darling with the plants and flowers everywhere. And inside the customer service was great! We had a premium room with breakfast delivered in the mornings which was SO worth it with 2 toddlers and my girls (and husband) loved the snack bucket that was in our room when we arrived. I have no complaints about the house keeping, our room was always left clean. We had a room with wood/wood file I'm not sure exactly what it was but not having carpet was awesome! The walk was close enough that we never felt like we needed to use the shuttle. We will stay again! We had a great experience!

Stayed: October 2017
3  Thank Mgaab
Reviewed October 4, 2017 via mobile

Rooms are spare on cushy details, but clean enough. Good free breakfast by the lovely pool.
Great location (maybe 7-10 minute walk to front gates of DL), with the little market next door for wine and snacks!
Wonderful service. Perfect for what we needed it for (DL) and would recommend. Not a 5-star place, but all the amenities you need, friendly staff, and shuttle to DL came in handy (at the end of a long day). :)

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family