US$174
  • Pool
Best Western Plus Stovall's Inn(Anaheim)(Great Value!)
US$144
  • Breakfast included
US$189
US$125
US$149
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Desert Palms Hotel & Suites(Anaheim)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$1,284
US$200
US$132
US$129
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$155/night.

US$155
  • Restaurant
US$749
US$633
2,896 results
All reviewspremium roomfree shuttlebagelsbreakfast deliveredalways on timecontinental breakfastevery half hourminute walkhard boiled eggsshuttle that runsaaa discountshuttle serviceafter a long dayturn down servicewelcome basketvisiting disneylandeach morning
Reviewed November 27, 2017

We have stayed at Candy Cane several times each year for twenty years and always loved it. Last trip, we were in a premium room at the back of the hotel. They have changed the room decor - It does NOT look like the room photos on the website! They took out the carpets, and removed the quilts from the bed, leaving just the sheets and a thin blanket - that stripped most of color from the room, leaving a dark and drab room. I suppose the hard floors are easier to maintain. But without sound absorbing carpets, and the quilts, decorative pillows, etc., etc.., it was noisier than before - could clearly hear people outside the room, next door and upstairs. Sadly, despite happy stays in former years, I doubt I will be coming back.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Ivy V
Reviewed November 22, 2017

We stayed here for 6 nights in November 2017. After reading other reviews we settled on the Candy Cane Inn and we're glad we did. As the other reviews suggest, it is an older style hotel but rooms are clean (if a little on the small side) and staff are all really helpful and friendly. It's close to Disneyland entrance but also has a shuttle which runs twice an hour. Continental style breakfast offered is adequate to get your day started.
While there we took in an ice hockey game. I had tickets to print which they took care of at the fend not desk free of charge (I had to pay US$10 to do this at a more upscale hotel chain in San Francisco). Plenty of dining options close by including a 7 Eleven and convenience store next door. They understand they are a smaller hotel but they do everything well. Would definitely stay here again if we return.

Room Tip: There are two floors and no elevators. Ask for ground floor if you don't want to/can't carry suitcases upstairs.
Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
4  Thank Paul7373
Reviewed November 21, 2017

Clean...Courteous...Close to DisneyLand...and has plenty of Candy Canes! The staff is great, the breakfast is nice, the pool is refreshing and I've enjoyed my stay every time I have come to DisneyLand. The beds are comfortable too!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank Zy D
Reviewed November 21, 2017 via mobile

Hubs and I stayed for 5 nights. Did a lot of research before booking Candy Cane Inn. This was our first visit to Disneyland and depended a lot on what others had to say. We have been to WDW multiple times and have always stayed on park property. Unfortunately D-land prices prohibited that on this trip. From the moment we checked in until we checked out the staff was incredibly helpful, friendly, and full of helpful hints.

Our walk was only12 minutes from room to park entrance. We only used the shuttle one time.

We reserved the room where breakfast was delivered daily and that was a plus. It was nice to be a little spoiled. Our delivery
person always had a great smile.

The welcome basket was a nice touch.

Only slight concerns I had were the microwave was at floor level. Took me a couple of days took find it. The room was showing wear, but not bad enough to bother me.

Front desk held our luggage until our room was ready. They printed out our boarding passes, and were informative about shopping and restaurants in the general vicinity. Always with a smile.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jody N
Reviewed November 21, 2017

This was my second visit to the candy cane inn and I wasn't disappointed. They helped to arrange a wheelchair for my mom to use during our visit to Disneyland. Front desk was very helpful and professional. I enjoyed the complimentary breakfast and the rooms are very comfortable. We did find the housekeeping hours unusual. We left early every morning to go to the parks returning 3-4 in the afternoon with our room still not cleaned. Both days they came around 5 pm to check the room so our room was only made up once during our 4 day visit. I didn't mind them not making the beds but fresh towels and empty garbage would be nice. You will not be able to sleep in at this hotel so many families are up very early to get to the parks and have no issues letting the little darlings run up and down stairs or stand outside your door yelling.....not something management can control but if you want a quiet room this may not be the place for you. Overall great value for your money, very close to Disneyland with excellent customer service.

Room Tip: Get a room away from the stairs and drink/food vending machines. Rooms are not sound proofed and you will hear everything
Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family