US$189
US$189
US$149
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Best Western Plus Stovall's Inn(Anaheim)(Great Value!)
US$144
  • Breakfast included
Desert Palms Hotel & Suites(Anaheim)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$1,346
US$200
US$132
US$129
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$151/night.

US$134
  • Restaurant
US$751
US$614
2,896 results
All reviewspremium roomfree shuttlebagelsbreakfast deliveredalways on timecontinental breakfastevery half hourminute walkhard boiled eggsshuttle that runsaaa discountshuttle serviceafter a long dayturn down servicewelcome basketvisiting disneylandeach morning
Reviewed June 12, 2010

I booked a room @ the Candy Cane Inn for my 40th birthday (I gave them this detail upon reserving the room online and also when I confirmed it on the phone 2 days before I arrived).
Stayed on my own as family who live in So Cal met me @ Disney to celebrate.
The bed linens were clean, bathroom was clean, there was enough comfortable space for someone who is going to be out alot at the parks (which I was!). Staff was very friendly and answered my questions with a smile. They also allowed my family member to park there on a guest pass while we went to Disney on my birthday. Thanks, guys!
They didnt do anything special for me for my birthday as in other reviews I had read about people getting birthday cookies etc.
I was given room 157, which was in the rear of the property even though I had requested to be closest to the walkway/Disney park access to make the walk as short as possible (I have runner's knee that acts up sometimes). I had told them this online and over the phone.
Small improvements needed, in my opinion - The TINY coffeemaker in the room was of a very very cheap quality. The only outlet on the counter to plug it in was on the same side as the hairdryer and sink. I handled it because I was alone, but if there were kids in the room, that would NOT have been ok.
There was no microwave in the room as advertised. There was a cutout for one (above the mini fridge), but it was not there. The mini fridge was so noisy it sounded like a window a/c, so I had to put stuff into the fridge to "weight it down" a bit so it wouldnt make so much noise. Luckily I had brought food that needed to be in there.
The carpet was FILTHY. HUGE stain at the entryway, and spot stains throughout the room. I wore socks the whole time because it grossed me out. I also found a small flower-bead from maybe a bracelet on the floor, which indicated to me that the room may not have been vacuumed after the last guest.
No dvd player, and very limited cable tv channels. Lucky I didnt do much tv watching.
If I werent expecting some of these things, I would have asked to be moved to a different room. But I figured they would all have these types of drawbacks because I expect that in the more affordably priced hotels. Perhaps I should have asked to be moved anyway.
I would probably stay here again but I would be sure to specifically request a room closer to the lobby area. I would also ask to be moved if I checked in again and found the issues I found this time around. With the reviews I had read and the ratings this hotel gets, you would think that everything would be absolutely spotless, clean, and that there was at least a plug for the coffeemaker that wouldnt risk an arm burn when you go to wash your hands.
The staff and the close proximity to the park would probably be the reasons I would return. And the fact that there were no bugs like people describe in other hotels!
Nice landscaping as well.. great smells of all the flowers on the property!

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled solo
1  Thank NiasMommy
CandyCaneInn, General Manager at Candy Cane Inn, responded to this reviewResponded June 17, 2010

Thank you for staying with us and providing us with feedback regarding your stay. We certainly learn from guest comments and strive to make improvements to better our service and hotel. I would like to wish you a belated birthday and am sincerely apologetic that our front desk team overlooked the comments noted in your reservation about your special day and your knee. I have attempted to reach you by telephone and left you a message as I like to personally reach out to discuss our service opportunities. Items such as a microwave oven, DVD player are in our Premium Rooms and you reserved a Standard Room. Please feel free to contact me directly when you are returning and I would be delighted to assist with reservations. Warm regards and I wish you a wonderful year ahead!

Reviewed June 8, 2010

This was the second time we have stayed at the Candy Cane Inn. We will never stay at another hotel when we visit Disneyland. Much of the staff is the same as two years ago and they are all nothing but spectacular. Very run place that is clean, friendly, and close to Disneyland. By far the best manicured grounds around, almost like not leaving Disneyland! These people take pride in what they do!

1  Thank HostileGuy
CandyCaneInn, General Manager at Candy Cane Inn, responded to this reviewResponded June 9, 2010

Thank you for staying with us again and we do appreciate your comments about our team and grounds. We do take pride in our property and providing a memorable guest experience. Thank you again and please feel free to contact me directly when returning as I would be delighted to assist with reservations. Warm regards!

Reviewed June 5, 2010

Great hotel, not fancy, but had everything we needed including in-room frig. We went to see Disneyland, not spend a great deal of time in the room. Beds were comfy, vanity located outside bathroom. Kids enjoyed the pool. I liked the included breakfast for us but would like yogurt or some protein but since there is a frig in the room I can add that myself. This hotel provides great value for the dollar. 10 minute walk (honest) to the Park. Hotel has its own shuttle to the park every 30 min but you can walk it just as fast.

1  Thank P A
CandyCaneInn, General Manager at Candy Cane Inn, responded to this reviewResponded June 8, 2010

Thank you for staying with us on your recent visit to the theme parks. I am so sorry that you were a few days early as we have added yogurt to our Expanded Continental Breakfast as of last Thursday. We are currently testing this value added addition as guests have made comments regarding the including of protein and we strive and enhance our product.

Reviewed June 1, 2010

My 11 year old sister and I stayed in April 2010, we arrived after check in time around 5 and was given a room straight away. Unfortunately our request for the 2nd floor was not fulfilled and there must've been a group of teenagers staying upstairs because it constantly sounded like elephants running above us! To our joy they checked out the next morning. My suggestion is try to request the 2nd floor, if you are a light sleeper the sound of footsteps might annoy you. Another minor issue was our closeness to the pool.. there were kids swimming and screaming at 11pm at night! Who lets their kids swim so late?!
The room was big enough for the 2 of us, and my little sister loved having her own double bed which she said was quite comfy. There was a older style TV in the room which you don't see often in hotels these days. The Breakfast is good enough to get you going for the day, bagels, muffins, toast, fruit and cereals, we would get our breakfast in the mornings and eat back in our rooms. The staff were always very helpful and friendly and helped us book a shuttle to Hollywood. The laundry was also very handy to wash our clothes.. which we used twice during our stay. Free WIFI was working strong all time time too!
The location is great, we wanted somewhere close and walkable distance from the entrance of Disneyland and as we weren't travelling with our parents, we wanted to feel safe. Which the Candy Cane inn did provide and we had a great stay.
ps. The Inn is close to the Anaheim Garden walk where there is a Cheesecake Factory.. we loved this as we don't have these in Australia.

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled with family
4  Thank island085
CandyCaneInn, General Manager at Candy Cane Inn, responded to this reviewResponded June 2, 2010

Thank you for staying with us and sharing your feedback. We are a family hotel and, yes children can be loud and sometimes not as thoughtful as one would like as our pool is open from 7 am to 11pm. We have security on property overnight every night to monitor peace and quietness and ask you call if a fellow guest is not considerate of noise being made. When we book groups we put together with an equal number of rooms up and down to eliminate any inconvenience of others, and require they have chaperones. Again, thank you for your comments and I am happy you enjoyed your visit. Warm regards!

Reviewed May 31, 2010

In all five nights of our stay there was only one young lady that worked at the front desk that was friendly and helpful with our questions. The gentleman that was at the front desk most all days acted as though we were bothering him every time we were in the office. One night we stopped in the office on our way back from DL to see what snacks they had for purchase in the gift shop and the two working the front desk never came out of the office to see if they could assist us. The staff working on maintenance, landscaping and shuttle transportation was friendly and way more helpful than the front desk staff. We had a Premium Deluxe room and upon our arrival noticed right away that the bathroom had not been cleaned properly and had to have the cleaning staff clean the toilet. The linens on the bedding were worn and dingy with holes in the sheets and the blankets appeared not to be washed because they had long strands of hair stuck to them. I would not consider this Premium Deluxe quality bedding as described in the website. The hotel is in a great location and the rooms are nice large and fairly clean - it's a shame that the front desk staff and the linens provided for a Premium Deluxe room are lacking.

3  Thank drf1210

Thank you for staying with us and I sincerely appreciate the time you took to personally speak with me regarding your visit and items you noted. Feedback is a valuable tool and I have physically spoken with our leadership team on the in-depth conversation you and I had. We clearly missed the mark and did not take advantages provided to recapture your confidence and for that I am disappointed. I do thank you for the positive comment about Kari, our newest front desk agent and other employees around the property. Warm regards!