See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed August 13, 2017 via mobile

Great place to rest to be ready for what the day had prepare the next day. The mattress was very comfortable and it was really clean. The pearson at the front desk was very helpful and friendly. I had no problems and it was spacious. The towels were clean every day I was there and my favorite part was that it was close to Disneyland.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed April 24, 2017

Avoid this hotel at all costs.

Rooms are dirty, staff are extremely rude and unhelpful especially the manager Kim and receptionist Laura.

I've never ever come across such bad customer service in my life.

No soap in the rooms and the towels and bed linen were dirty.
Air con unit was hanging off the wall and smelt of mould.
I would guess you could say at any other hotel locally for the same price with a lot better experience.

Room Tip: Any other hotel! Seriously.
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank huddo2404
Reviewed February 12, 2017 via mobile

Knew we would be out late for 94.7 concert at Honda Center.
Clean perfect location and great breakfast!
Beds very comfortable. Microwave refrigerator in room. Friendly staff I will definitely use again.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Tina B
Reviewed December 5, 2016 via mobile

I ended up with his motel through a Hotwire deal. The room was waaaaay better than we expected. The room and bathroom were clean and updated, and the beds were comfy. It was a plus that the room had a fridge and microwave. The free breakfast was decent. Not much variety, but hey, it was free. Lots of families were staying here--probably because it was so close to Disney.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank Andrea M
Reviewed November 29, 2016

Please try to avoid Laura, The properties Sales Manager. Completely unprofessional and rude to guests
also on front desk jesenia, Gave incorrect information about room charges and deposit policies
Cost me half my deposit for nothing