Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.comUS$75
PricelineUS$75
Expedia.comUS$75
eDreamsUS$75
FindHotelUS$75
Orbitz.comUS$75
All reviews would stay here again gift shop visiting disneyland mini fridge free parking near disney rooms were very clean disney trip walking distance to disneyland shuttle maingate art parks rates freeway
Selected filters
Reviewed December 29, 2020

Nicole was very helpful. It was very clean. The rooms very big. The bathroom was very spacious. It was nice to see that they had security walking around the property. Considering we're going through this pandemic the front office was very clean.

Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank O842PRkellyb
Reviewed December 27, 2020

If your on a budget or need a place to stay at anytime of the day this place gives u no issue to check in anytime. Customer service here is by good by far working at a motel 6 most employees are rude as hell. Last night's stay was good not too much activity as it usually is. No neighbors is the best don"t gotta worry about getting a noisy complaint. Security here actually do there job and I 100 % respect that.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank O5788QInataliec
Reviewed December 27, 2020 via mobile

Great customer service! Fernando and staff was very friendly. I would recommend family and friends to stay here when on vacation especially because it’s so close to Disneyland and we can visit the park!

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Lowe022020
Reviewed December 26, 2020 via mobile

Place was clean, and had lots of parking available. You can check in late night and register your guests at the front desk. Everything went smoothly with my stay here. Would definitely recommend to anyone

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank romayneb366
Reviewed December 25, 2020

I must say Fernando who helped me with my reservation on Christmas Eve late night was very kind patient and made me feel welcomed here. Also the guard outside Mr Abdul is good at his job I felt very safe here so thank you for that. I will be back soon.

Trip type: Travelled with family