US$125
Best Western Plus Stovall's Inn(Anaheim)(Great Value!)
US$138
US$132
US$129
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$153/night.

US$907
US$820
  • Restaurant
US$792
US$614
  • Pool
All reviewsthe holiday innfree laundrytwo bedroom suitewaffleslight housekeepingfull kitchenstove topfree breakfast every morningkitchen areaown bathroomcottage cheesefront desk staffminute driveart shuttleright next doorbuffet breakfastsocial hour
Reviewed April 7, 2017

This place is OK but frankly I like higher levels of luxury. There's a shuttle to disneyland. I think the website says free but it's not it was $14 for three days times 6 of us so it cost $84. Next time I'll stay across from disneyland on disneyland drive and walk across street. Staybridge staff was very friendly & helpful. The advertising was misleading. It says free breakfast but if u have magic morning tickets for saturdays, the breakfast isn't open yet. It says free dinner but it was only mon thru wednesday. The day we left the breakfast wasn't opened yet so outta 3 days I was kinda expecting 6 free meals & we got one breakfast. I stayed here cuz it's expensive to feed 6 family members but the food at Disneyland was great. I'm not complaining. This place works for many families but if I go back to Disney in 5 or 7 years I'll probably rent a house.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Jimmy R, Front Office Manager at Staybridge Suites Anaheim - Resort Area, responded to this reviewResponded April 10, 2017

Hello LeeannStarinieri,

Thank you for staying with us and for pointing out some of our great amenities. Yes we have a wonderful full buffet breakfast; but if your excursions have you leaving the hotel before it opens, then it may not work out for you. We are great for families. The ART Shuttle is a city operated shuttle system and of course, there is a ticket charge each day; it is not our own shuttle. Have a great day.

Reviewed March 26, 2017 via mobile

This is an excellent, family friendly hotel for a Disney trip. Great breakfast, free parking, good price for Disney shuttle, and the staff is super nice. Special shout out to Manager Jimmy Raynor! Who was gracious to even help personally with an Amazon package that got routed to the Hotel. Place is well kept, looks good, room was always neat. Will definitely stay there next time!

1  Thank Ericjms
Jimmy R, Front Office Manager at Staybridge Suites Anaheim - Resort Area, responded to this reviewResponded March 29, 2017

Hello Eric,

Thank you very much for staying with us and for sharing your story with us. Hey and a BIG shout out, right back at you guys... It looks like you really enjoyed everything... the breakfast, the ART shuttle, the breakfast, the parking, and our staff. I really appreciate you recognizing my service efforts and it was a pleasure when you are helping such a great family. I remember you guys well and I really hope you come back and stay with us again soon!

Reviewed March 22, 2017 via mobile

My family stayed here recently when visiting Disneyland. We chose this facility as it had 2 bathrooms in a room, to help facilitate getting ready in the morning. The rooms were very nice and modern, with full kitchen. The front desk staff was amongst the friendliest we have ever experienced! Hot breakfast was excellent! It was 1.9 miles from Disneyland, and some members of the party walked it (actually faster at park closing time compared to standing in long line for Disney shuttle to parking lot, and sitting in traffic to get out). Would definitely stay here again!

1  Thank Bellinghamster64
Jimmy R, Front Office Manager at Staybridge Suites Anaheim - Resort Area, responded to this reviewResponded March 24, 2017

Hello Bellinghamster64,

Thank you for staying with us and for sharing your story with us. It looks like your family really enjoyed our spacious suites, are friendly front office staff (thanks again), and our location. We really appreciate you and we hope that you will come and stay with us again soon, and stay for a long time. Until then...

Reviewed March 19, 2017

We booked two large suites for a family reunion. When we arrived, they told us they didn't have any information regarding our reservations. Even with a printed confirmation in my hand. Then with more checking, said they were not expecting us until the following month. So we contacted the travel agency that booked the rooms for us...they too had the same reservation dates as we did with a fax confirmation....they had nothing open for us, said our rooms were given away due to a convention in town. This is what we got for paying months in advance, The guy at the check in counter was very rude. In my opinion, if someone pays in advance, those rooms should be available, and the new guests should have been sent elsewhere. We ended up an hour away from Disneyland...not thanks to Staybridge.

Room Tip: Make sure you speak to someone at the hotel when you book reservation.
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
6  Thank ctrwisely
Jimmy R, Front Office Manager at Staybridge Suites Anaheim - Resort Area, responded to this reviewResponded March 21, 2017

Hello ctrwisely,

Thank you for using the response tool. I believe you may be speaking about the Staybridge that has not yet opened in Anaheim. Please come and stay with us anytime.

Reviewed March 18, 2017 via mobile

I chose this hotel because it offered a 2 bedroom 2 bathroom suite, perfect for our 5 person party, 4 adults and 1 teen. The suite was spacious and comfortable, my only complaint is the commode is short and made a noise when sat on. It was great to have a fridge for drinks and snacks. We never used the stove or microwave. Maid service each day for new towels and to make the beds, empty trash. Breakfast was decent, but they start putting everything away at 9:30 (M-F) on the dot, no forgiveness if you're a few minutes late. They lock up the beverage machines and put away the cereal and left overs. They did leave the cold fruit out a little longer. The kitchen staff were proficient but not friendly, just doing their job. The front desk staff were very friendly and helpful. We stayed in room 717 freeway side, no noise or view. Overall we were very happy with the stay, the room, the food and staff. We chose to drive to Disney each day and pay the parking fee of $20. It was a short drive. There is a Walgreens and CVS nearby for necessities. They also have Disney souvenirs and clothing for way cheaper than what you will find at the parks.

1  Thank SHOPKINSNEST
Jimmy R, Front Office Manager at Staybridge Suites Anaheim - Resort Area, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2017

Hello Shopkinsnest,

Thank you for staying with us and for sharing your review with us. I am so glad that you and your family enjoyed your spacious, clean suite... and for liking the breakfast and our staff generally. Of course, I want to apologize to you that we were so abrupt with the breakfast removal; I do not beleive that the staff meant to be rude, even though it sounds like it felt that way. I will address this with our staff. We really love our families that stay here and we appreciate you. Please come again the next time you and your family come to town.