US$174
US$174
US$169
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Best Western Plus Stovall's Inn(Anaheim)(Great Value!)
US$195
US$712
US$489
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$548/night.

US$513
US$421
Hotels.com
  • Pool
All reviewsthe holiday innfree laundrytwo bedroom suitewaffleslight housekeepingfull kitchenstove topfree breakfast every morningkitchen areaown bathroomcottage cheesefront desk staffminute driveart shuttleright next doorbuffet breakfastsocial hour
Reviewed April 7, 2017

To be perfectly honest, we were only in our hotel room for nine hours; we checked in at around 11 pm and checked out the next morning at around 8 am. But, we both really enjoyed our stay.

Everybody that I spoke with, from the time I made the reservation (I called after booking online to ensure they got my request for a pet-friendly room - side note: the entire hotel is pet-friendly!) to the time we checked out was friendly and helpful. In fact, the guy that checked us in (I wish I could remember his name) was the happiest person I've met in a while. I had called him a few hours before, to let the hotel know we'd be checking in late, and he remembered my name and said he was glad that we arrived a bit earlier so that he could be there to check us in.

The hotel room was clean and quiet, and once we got the temperature evened out, very comfortable. It had a tiny kitchen at the entrance, a small sitting area with couch, desk and coffee table, and a clean but small bathroom.

The bed was comfortable for one night, though the pillows were overly soft. Not terrible for one night, but I think it'd be hard to sleep on those for anything longer.

The shower had good water pressure, and their wall-mounted hair dryer was surprisingly strong. I know that's an odd thing to comment on, but I've got a lot of hair, and most wall-mounted hair dryers get overloaded when I try to dry my 'do.

The parking lot was overloaded when we arrived (again, closer to 11 pm), but we did manage to find a spot in the back. It may also be a bit of a pain to navigate to the property (or maybe that was just us?), as Google Maps had a heck of a time figuring out where we needed to turn.

But other than that, it's just about a mile from the park, so an easy walk if you're staying for a while. The property is clean, the staff is friendly, the rates are reasonable and they offer free breakfast in the dining room every morning.

This hotel is now on our rotation of options in the Disneyland area.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Jimmy R, Front Office Manager at Staybridge Suites Anaheim - Resort Area, responded to this reviewResponded April 10, 2017

Hello Jessica S,

Thank you for staying with us and for filling out a survey and sharing your story. I appreciate your detailed review. It sounds like you didn't have long to stay with us this time, but you liked what you saw... Please come and stay with us when you stay for a while.

Reviewed April 7, 2017

This place is OK but frankly I like higher levels of luxury. There's a shuttle to disneyland. I think the website says free but it's not it was $14 for three days times 6 of us so it cost $84. Next time I'll stay across from disneyland on disneyland drive and walk across street. Staybridge staff was very friendly & helpful. The advertising was misleading. It says free breakfast but if u have magic morning tickets for saturdays, the breakfast isn't open yet. It says free dinner but it was only mon thru wednesday. The day we left the breakfast wasn't opened yet so outta 3 days I was kinda expecting 6 free meals & we got one breakfast. I stayed here cuz it's expensive to feed 6 family members but the food at Disneyland was great. I'm not complaining. This place works for many families but if I go back to Disney in 5 or 7 years I'll probably rent a house.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family

Hello LeeannStarinieri,

Thank you for staying with us and for pointing out some of our great amenities. Yes we have a wonderful full buffet breakfast; but if your excursions have you leaving the hotel before it opens, then it may not work out for you. We are great for families. The ART Shuttle is a city operated shuttle system and of course, there is a ticket charge each day; it is not our own shuttle. Have a great day.

Reviewed March 26, 2017 via mobile

This is an excellent, family friendly hotel for a Disney trip. Great breakfast, free parking, good price for Disney shuttle, and the staff is super nice. Special shout out to Manager Jimmy Raynor! Who was gracious to even help personally with an Amazon package that got routed to the Hotel. Place is well kept, looks good, room was always neat. Will definitely stay there next time!

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Ericjms
Jimmy R, Front Office Manager at Staybridge Suites Anaheim - Resort Area, responded to this reviewResponded March 29, 2017

Hello Eric,

Thank you very much for staying with us and for sharing your story with us. Hey and a BIG shout out, right back at you guys... It looks like you really enjoyed everything... the breakfast, the ART shuttle, the breakfast, the parking, and our staff. I really appreciate you recognizing my service efforts and it was a pleasure when you are helping such a great family. I remember you guys well and I really hope you come back and stay with us again soon!

Reviewed March 22, 2017 via mobile

My family stayed here recently when visiting Disneyland. We chose this facility as it had 2 bathrooms in a room, to help facilitate getting ready in the morning. The rooms were very nice and modern, with full kitchen. The front desk staff was amongst the friendliest we have ever experienced! Hot breakfast was excellent! It was 1.9 miles from Disneyland, and some members of the party walked it (actually faster at park closing time compared to standing in long line for Disney shuttle to parking lot, and sitting in traffic to get out). Would definitely stay here again!

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Bellinghamster64
Jimmy R, Front Office Manager at Staybridge Suites Anaheim - Resort Area, responded to this reviewResponded March 24, 2017

Hello Bellinghamster64,

Thank you for staying with us and for sharing your story with us. It looks like your family really enjoyed our spacious suites, are friendly front office staff (thanks again), and our location. We really appreciate you and we hope that you will come and stay with us again soon, and stay for a long time. Until then...

Reviewed March 19, 2017

We booked two large suites for a family reunion. When we arrived, they told us they didn't have any information regarding our reservations. Even with a printed confirmation in my hand. Then with more checking, said they were not expecting us until the following month. So we contacted the travel agency that booked the rooms for us...they too had the same reservation dates as we did with a fax confirmation....they had nothing open for us, said our rooms were given away due to a convention in town. This is what we got for paying months in advance, The guy at the check in counter was very rude. In my opinion, if someone pays in advance, those rooms should be available, and the new guests should have been sent elsewhere. We ended up an hour away from Disneyland...not thanks to Staybridge.

Room Tip: Make sure you speak to someone at the hotel when you book reservation.
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
6  Thank ctrwisely
Jimmy R, Front Office Manager at Staybridge Suites Anaheim - Resort Area, responded to this reviewResponded March 21, 2017

Hello ctrwisely,

Thank you for using the response tool. I believe you may be speaking about the Staybridge that has not yet opened in Anaheim. Please come and stay with us anytime.