Staybridge Suites Anaheim - Resort Area
  • Restaurant
US$120
US$113
  • Pool
Best Western Plus Raffles Inn & Suites(Anaheim)(Great Value!)
US$125
US$110
  • Breakfast included
Residence Inn Anaheim Maingate(Anaheim)(Great Value!)
US$159
US$199
BestWestern.com
  • Breakfast included
Kings Inn Anaheim(Anaheim)(Great Value!)
US$94
Very Good 4/5
Four Points by Sheraton Anaheim(Anaheim)(Great Value!)
US$124
US$506
Travelocity
Great 4.5/5
  • Pool
All reviewsthe holiday inntwo bedroom suitewaffleslight housekeepingfull kitchenfree breakfaststove topkitchen areaown bathroomfree parkingcottage cheesefront desk staffart shuttlesocial hourminute driveright next doorhot tub
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 26 April 2017 via mobile

Stayed for a weekend, while visiting Disneyland with kids. The hotel is ok, it is beginning to show it's age. The rate was reasonable compared to the others, about a 10 minute drive south of Disneyland. Would probably not stay there again.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank faby99
Jimmy R, Front Office Manager at Staybridge Suites Anaheim - Resort Area, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2017

Hello faby99,

Thank you for staying with us and for filling out the survey. I appreciate the feedback as it will help improve our service and product. I hate to hear that you would not probably stay again. I hope you would have a change of mind. We hope to see you again.

Reviewed 12 April 2017 via mobile

Super service. Thanks to Pamela at front desk , we got an upgraded room which we were very appreciative of .
Love the fact we get complimentary breakfast each morning and 3 days a week free supper (social as they call it ).
Free parking is also a bonus !
I feel this hotel is good value , I appreciated the great service and the hotel was clean and fairly up to date and well maintained.
I would recommend this place to anyone .

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank KSCHMIDTFUNK
Jimmy R, Front Office Manager at Staybridge Suites Anaheim - Resort Area, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2017

Hello KSHMIDTFUNK,

Thank you for staying with us and sharing your story. Wow... what a great review. And thank you very much for recognizing Pam at our front desk... she is fantastic! Of course, it is easy with great families like you guys. Please come and stay with us again soon.

Reviewed 7 April 2017

To be perfectly honest, we were only in our hotel room for nine hours; we checked in at around 11 pm and checked out the next morning at around 8 am. But, we both really enjoyed our stay.

Everybody that I spoke with, from the time I made the reservation (I called after booking online to ensure they got my request for a pet-friendly room - side note: the entire hotel is pet-friendly!) to the time we checked out was friendly and helpful. In fact, the guy that checked us in (I wish I could remember his name) was the happiest person I've met in a while. I had called him a few hours before, to let the hotel know we'd be checking in late, and he remembered my name and said he was glad that we arrived a bit earlier so that he could be there to check us in.

The hotel room was clean and quiet, and once we got the temperature evened out, very comfortable. It had a tiny kitchen at the entrance, a small sitting area with couch, desk and coffee table, and a clean but small bathroom.

The bed was comfortable for one night, though the pillows were overly soft. Not terrible for one night, but I think it'd be hard to sleep on those for anything longer.

The shower had good water pressure, and their wall-mounted hair dryer was surprisingly strong. I know that's an odd thing to comment on, but I've got a lot of hair, and most wall-mounted hair dryers get overloaded when I try to dry my 'do.

The parking lot was overloaded when we arrived (again, closer to 11 pm), but we did manage to find a spot in the back. It may also be a bit of a pain to navigate to the property (or maybe that was just us?), as Google Maps had a heck of a time figuring out where we needed to turn.

But other than that, it's just about a mile from the park, so an easy walk if you're staying for a while. The property is clean, the staff is friendly, the rates are reasonable and they offer free breakfast in the dining room every morning.

This hotel is now on our rotation of options in the Disneyland area.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Jimmy R, Front Office Manager at Staybridge Suites Anaheim - Resort Area, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2017

Hello Jessica S,

Thank you for staying with us and for filling out a survey and sharing your story. I appreciate your detailed review. It sounds like you didn't have long to stay with us this time, but you liked what you saw... Please come and stay with us when you stay for a while.

Reviewed 7 April 2017

This place is OK but frankly I like higher levels of luxury. There's a shuttle to disneyland. I think the website says free but it's not it was $14 for three days times 6 of us so it cost $84. Next time I'll stay across from disneyland on disneyland drive and walk across street. Staybridge staff was very friendly & helpful. The advertising was misleading. It says free breakfast but if u have magic morning tickets for saturdays, the breakfast isn't open yet. It says free dinner but it was only mon thru wednesday. The day we left the breakfast wasn't opened yet so outta 3 days I was kinda expecting 6 free meals & we got one breakfast. I stayed here cuz it's expensive to feed 6 family members but the food at Disneyland was great. I'm not complaining. This place works for many families but if I go back to Disney in 5 or 7 years I'll probably rent a house.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family

Hello LeeannStarinieri,

Thank you for staying with us and for pointing out some of our great amenities. Yes we have a wonderful full buffet breakfast; but if your excursions have you leaving the hotel before it opens, then it may not work out for you. We are great for families. The ART Shuttle is a city operated shuttle system and of course, there is a ticket charge each day; it is not our own shuttle. Have a great day.

Reviewed 26 March 2017 via mobile

This is an excellent, family friendly hotel for a Disney trip. Great breakfast, free parking, good price for Disney shuttle, and the staff is super nice. Special shout out to Manager Jimmy Raynor! Who was gracious to even help personally with an Amazon package that got routed to the Hotel. Place is well kept, looks good, room was always neat. Will definitely stay there next time!

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Ericjms
Jimmy R, Front Office Manager at Staybridge Suites Anaheim - Resort Area, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2017

Hello Eric,

Thank you very much for staying with us and for sharing your story with us. Hey and a BIG shout out, right back at you guys... It looks like you really enjoyed everything... the breakfast, the ART shuttle, the breakfast, the parking, and our staff. I really appreciate you recognizing my service efforts and it was a pleasure when you are helping such a great family. I remember you guys well and I really hope you come back and stay with us again soon!