“A beautiful, restful, oasis in busy Los Angeles”
other travellers have booked this property
spacious living room offers large sectional sofa, chair & ottoman, large flat screen tv, cable, wifi
Front of house
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Front of house
Luxurious gourmet kitchen, state of the art appliances, huge island seats 2.
double ovens, built in microwave oven, refrigerator with ice maker.
Master bedroom offers queen pillow top mattress and white fine cotton linens.
Covered patio for dining, relaxing, bbq grilling, 2 ceiling fans.
Outdoor Dining for 6, stainless steel grill
Wicker seating area
Tranquil 3 tier fountain (switch in kitchen), large sunny lawn, croquet, sunbathing lounger chairs
Hot tub with Jets set in private garden amidst fruit trees, enter through enchanting arbor to relax!
Firepit and 4 chairs in spa garden next to jacuzzi, automated garden lights on at night
Shaded screened gazebo with 2 lounge chairs, beach towels.
Mature Palm Trees surround this 1/4 acre private property, tropical oasis gardens, relaxing.
Mahogany Desk Workstation, plan activities, make reservations, perfect laptop area.
Walt Disney and Mickey Mouse welcome you to Disneyland
Disney California Adventure Park is just 6 miles away.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 9 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
shamz30
“A beautiful, restful, oasis in busy Los Angeles”
Reviewed July 24, 2012 for a stay in July 2012
people found this review helpful

I was looking for a vacation rental that would accommodate 7 of us. We were two families with young children, planning a theme park holiday. Our friends were new to the US as they holidaying from Melbourne, Australia. I found Carol on trip advisor and we began to write to each other as I had many questions and research to do. The lovely garden house appealed to me, not only because it was a mere 6 miles from Disney, but the name " lovely garden" alone, implied beautiful surroundings. When we arrived, I immediately noticed the beautiful flowers and yet, I did not know what to expect when I first saw the house. As soon as we entered, it was exactly what I hoped it would be; comforting, beautifully maintained and lovely spacious bedrooms with fresh linen. The kitchen was modern, completely updated, all amenities were supplied, I loved the backsplash which complimented the rest of the colors in the house. WiFi worked perfectly as well and the children's room had DVDs( which you can make use of if you want to, everything is provided to make your stay comfortable) and a tv as well. The garden was something else, you have to see it. We woke up everyday, left early and came back late at night, but we made sure to appreciate the hot tub and garden, because if you don't, you really don't get the essence of the vacation it promises. Carol madd sure I had her numbers, so we could call if we had any questions at all. Thank you Carol, we will be sure to visit again.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The beautiful garden and kitchen inside.
Travelling group: Young Children
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
CA
Reviewed October 3, 2011 for a stay in September 2011
people found this review helpful

Travelling group: Family with young children
Your age range 35-44
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing