2,442 results
All reviews honda center angels stadium mickey mouse pancakes across the street ducks game bacon or sausage free breakfast bagels art shuttle hot breakfast orange county comfortable beds short drive front desk staff fresh fruit great place to stay would definitely stay here again
Reviewed October 7, 2018 via mobile

We stayed at the Ayres for our 2 days at Disney. The staff were extremely helpful and made us feel right at home. The location is right off the highway and walking distance to the baseball field. We took a shuttle to and from Disney that picked us up at the hotel. A great breakfast was included and they have a vending machine right beside the front desk. Which you can also charge to your room. Our king size bed was so comfortable that we actually slept in. Definitely stay here again next time we're in the area.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Kerri-Ann R
AyresHotels, General Manager at Ayres Hotel Anaheim, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear Kerri-Ann R,

Thank you for so much for your wonderful review. I am pleased to see that you enjoyed your recent stay at Ayres Hotel Anaheim. Thank you kindly for your compliments regarding our attentive team members, optimal location, and the premium amenities we offer. Your insight is greatly appreciated. We hope to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed October 7, 2018 via mobile

If you’re visiting Disneyland or any of the surrounding areas in Anaheim, I would highly recommend staying at the Ayres Hotel. Concierge was so helpful and made our check-in quick and easy. The day before check-in I received a text asking if I had any special requests, and I really just wanted to make sure our room wasn’t on the 1st fl. And just like that, a confirmation text was received the day of letting me know a room was ready for me on one of the higher level floors. The room was a lot bigger than what I had expected and very clean. Bed was super comfy. Sheets smelled freshly washed. We had everything we needed. Breakfast was tasty and check-out was just as quick and easy as it was to check-in. More importantly, the staff was super friendly and professional. I would definitely book a room here again the next time I’m back in the area.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank jadesa675

Dear jadesa675,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review informing others of your recent stay at Ayres Hotel Anaheim. I am thrilled to read about your stay and how much you enjoyed staying with us. Your compliments regarding our attentive team members, comfortable accommodations, and premium amenities are greatly appreciated. Thank you again for your candid feedback, we look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed October 6, 2018

Very comfortable stay, friendly staff, always smiling. Great room, with comfortable beds, great laundry. Free happy hour is provided every afternoon and also freshly baked cookies every afternoon, which were lovely especially when you come back from a big day out. The kitchen staff were very friendly and nothing was ever a problem.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Kathy W,

Thank you kindly for your candid feedback. I am delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay at Ayres Hotel Anaheim. We strive to provide a comfortable and exceptional guest experience and I am pleased to see that that we were able to do just that during your stay. Thank you so much for your feedback and the kind compliments you have shared. We hope to welcome you back in the future.

Reviewed October 5, 2018

Celebrated my 40th high school reunion 9/29. Excellent accommodations, I booked a two room suite and it was perfect. Really miss a bell hop though and room service. Breakfast buffet was awesome and really good. I will be coming back!

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Norma I,

Thank you for choosing Ayres Hotel Anaheim. I am thrilled to read about your experience and how much you enjoyed your stay. Thank you for your compliments regarding our comfortable accommodations and the premium amenities we offer. Your insight is truly valuable to us and I thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. I hope to welcome you back in the future.

Reviewed October 2, 2018

When I arrived to the Ayers, we were greeted by Andrew Day. He welcomed us with a smiling face and did everything he could to make sure we were happy. I am a member a gold level reward member of another service but because of that I was given a welcome bag with water and some yummy snacks.

I have stayed in this hotel before because of the location. I went to a concert at the Honda center. It is so amazing to walk across the street to eat and then just stroll across the street to the Honda Center. No traffic, no parking issues and when the show is over, it's just a short walk back.

The hotel is very clean, has comfortable beds, room had nice furniture and a big screen tv. What else do you need?

Andrew, than you for your smiling face and Ayers Hotel, keep doing a great job at what you do. I love staying at a Ayers, because I always know what I'm going to get.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends

Deat Mellyca,

Thank you for the great review. I am pleased to see that you enjoyed your stay at Ayres Hotel Anaheim as well as the attentive service we strive to provide each of our guests. Thank you for your compliments regarding our optimal location and our well-appointed accommodations. Thank you so much for your feedback, we look forward to your next visit.