Lowest prices for your stay
Free cancellation until 21-03-13
PricelineUS$109
Expedia.comUS$109
Official WebsiteUS$109
2,635 results
All reviews honda center angels stadium across the street hockey game bagels free breakfast art shuttle hot breakfast social hour minute drive wonderful hotel fresh fruit front desk staff comfortable beds would definitely stay here again shuttle service love this hotel
Selected filters
Reviewed December 23, 2020

Stayed a night to catch the Laserface show at the Drive-In and definitely the place to stay was the Ayres. Amazing location for all of the major travel destinations in Anaheim and currently employs Gabi who is just an all-around gem. She was hospitable, charming, and humorous. If there is another reason to come to Anaheim definitely will stay at the Ayres for the service, location, and decent kitchenettes.

Room tip: Only 4 floors and elevators are kinda slow, might as well get some steps in.
Date of stay: December 2020
2  Thank 906victory
Reviewed December 15, 2020

HOW TO FIGHT HOTEL PRICE GOUGING:
STAY AT THE AYRES HOTEL!!!!! EVACUATED from our HOME twice in 5 weeks due to CA fires!!! Received PRICE GOUGING from our regular HOTELS, who listed rooms under $200 a night, were quoting $499 a night, $799 a night, $1,799 a night (3 hours drive away). We arrived at the AYRES HOTEL, angry... exhausted, cynical. We met Bo at the Front Desk who welcomed us, asked, business or pleasure? Response: "We are running from a fire." Bo said, "We have a room for you at a special rate of $89 a night, a special rate for Fire Evacuations." AYRES moved to the TOP of our HOTEL list. 5 Five weeks later, we were evacuated.... AGAIN! We called AYRES immediately. PUT AYRES IN YOUR CONTACTS TODAY! You will never know when you will need them, for emergency, business or pleasure. Great service, clean rooms, large tub, great housekeeping, fresh smelling rooms (important when you've been smelling fire and ash). Great mattresses!

Date of stay: November 2020
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank robertpilcher
Reviewed December 11, 2020 via mobile

I was expecting the normal room and gloom during the COVID-19 but this was such a treasure! The staff was friendly and helpful. I appreciated their kindness and professionalism. The Christmas decorations were wonderful!

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank 232janq
Reviewed November 30, 2020

Well, let's start off by saying that the standard room is a glorified Motel-6. The thing that makes it glorified is that it's way more presentable, has a fridge, microwave and a big screen TV, but if you're looking for size, go to their suite. It's nice. I checked it out before I left. It's only 20 bucks more too, but the guy claims that the king suite is only available directly from them. Anyway, the thing that also makes it better than a Motel-6, or most hotels I've been in anyway, is that it has THE MOST comfortable bed. You can tell the bed underneath the pillowtop is medium firm and the pillowtop makes one feel like they're in Heaven. I love it. Many hotel beds hurt my back from being too hard. Not this one. Also, the extra added bonus is the breakfast. I've stayed in all types of hotels since this crappy virus started. They give a fruit, yogurt and water bottle. Not Ayres. Here you get eggs with cheese if you want it, hashbrowns, bagels, muffins, fruit, yogurt, bacon, sausage and pancakes. They have everything, but you take it to go. I'm cool with that. This place is for me when I stay in Orange again, which I do often now just to get away.

Room tip: ask for king suite if you like a spacious place and want to feel like you're in your own 1 bedroom house.
1  Thank 370aprila
Reviewed November 28, 2020 via mobile

Ayres hotel is the best place to go too, Whether for me and my spouse or even just my whole family, Staff at Aryes are very accommodating with awesome, very friendly and kind attitudes/personalities. I have gotten to know the employees since I go every month. They have been very helpful I’ve never had a place where all employees are the best!! Great breakfast!! Warm pool and ice done BBQ’s there as well which they provide all utensils to cook.

The Medina’s

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank 2Looneys