“LUCK OF THE DRAW !!”

Best Western Plus Park Place Inn - Mini Suites
Ranked #18 of 119 Hotels in Anaheim
Reviewed 1 December 2017

I always try to stay at a Best western Hotel when I travel if I can because they are a good value and I get reward points each time I stay, so when I made reservations at this Best Western to use my free night points, I had no idea that it was right across the street from the Disneyland entrance and I mean right at the cross walk! The hotel is very nice in every regard. I reserved two rooms with two double beds and they were very nice, clean, with up to date decor. All drains drained very well and the shower had plenty of hot water with very good pressure. The lobby was large and nice and it also had a sitting area. I did not use the pool, but the pool area looks very nice and it is a heated pool. Check-in & check-out was fast and easy. If I had to come up with one con it would be that there is a $10 per day parking fee if you have a vehicle. The free breakfast was the best I have ever found at a Best Western. It is a full buffet with everything you can think of to satisfy that early morning craving. Breakfast is from 6:30-10:00 and is located next to the hotel. I will definitely stay at this hotel in the future. Highly recommend.

Room Tip: Ask for a ground floor room on the south side of the hotel for better locale to breakfast & Disn...
2  Thank ArizonaBob1
Write a ReviewReviews (2,885)

Reviewed 1 December 2017

You can't go wrong with a stay at the Best Western Park Place Inn, the beds and pillows are comfortable. Breakfast is delicious and a short walk into the park. Staff friendly and helpful. We will be back :)

Reviewed 30 November 2017

I booked this hotel for its location, and let me tell you that was amazing. This hotel is the right across the park, only a street separates them. The free breakfast was also a plus, there were a lot of options and most of them were pretty good. Nothing fancy, but good to get a full belly for a morning at the park. However, the hotel itself is totally not worth the price. The beds are extremely hard and the pillows are huge and uncomfortable to sleep on. The grounds itself if not very nice. The elevators are slow and old and the hallways are filled with housekeeping carts. This place needs a major renovation, the only reason they have enough business is the location.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Kelly L, Manager at Best Western Plus Park Place Inn - Mini Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 1 December 2017

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and taking the time to write a review. I am very pleased to read you enjoyed the location and complimentary breakfast. I am sorry to hear you did not enjoy the newly remodeled rooms including the new beds and bedding. If ever you are uncomfortable we do have other options including different pillows and rooms. I hope you will consider staying with us again.

Thank you and take care.

Reviewed 30 November 2017

Free breakfast
Right across the park entrance
Not a 5 star hotel but my entire expense for the trip including hotel, park entrance, and meals for 3 adults and toddler would have been more expensive if had stayed at the Disney Hotel (just counting hotel).

Reviewed 26 November 2017

The staff was nice, and the rooms were decent. The breakfast is not great, but the location is perfect for going to Disneyland. It is literally right across the street. We were at the gates of Disney in less than five minutes from the time we left our room.

Reviewed 26 November 2017

Right across the street from Disneyland. A great bargain and a fantastic breakfast. Stay here and you will never have to move your car until you are ready to leave for home. Fantastic place to stay. Quiet, clean and super friendly staff. The only place we stay when we are going to Disneyland. We have stayed here with our children when they were still at home and now that it is just the two of us, we still pick the Park Place Inn as our Disneyland residence. Love this hotel!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 November 2017

Good location to walk to Disneyland, seriously it is the best part of this place. Skipped continental breakfast once we found out it was served by Captain Kidds restaurant next door-we know way too many people who got food poisoning after eating there. Sheets were super scratchy. Keys deactiveated on second day and staff was flat out rude as we tried to regain access (we had another night to stay still).

1  Thank Aibellmae
Kelly L, Manager at Best Western Plus Park Place Inn - Mini Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 27 November 2017

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and taking the time to write a review. The breakfast is not served by Captain Kidd's. We lease the upstairs for breakfast and provide our own staff and food. I am sorry if at any time the staff treated you rudely regarding receiving another key. They are required to verify the identity and permission to receive access to a room before providing another key but it should never be done in anything but a courteous and professional manner. I do hope you enjoyed your time at Disneyland and again thank you for choosing to stay with us.