3,022 results
All reviewsacross the streetcaptain kiddsfree breakfastclosest hotelbagelsdisneyland entrancecan't beat the locationmain entranceperfect locationvisiting disneylandsofa bedafter a long daywould stay here againmid daywe've stayedfridge and microwavethird floor
Reviewed March 19, 2010

This hotel is fantastic. Rooms are very spacious and clean. Check in was very easy. We were allowed to check in about 4 hours before actual check in time because we have a Best Western Rewards Card. We also accumulated points for free stays. This was our second stay at this hotel and we had enough points to redeem for gift cards so our hotel was free!!! No problem using the gift cards at check out either. My two children, ages 8 and 10 were swimming in the pool and some adults were smoking in the area, which is a no smoking area,so my oldest son went and told the lobby attendant. A staff member came and kicked the smokers out. Their grandparents were with them at the pool so the hotel told them they would get $50.00 off their room that night for the inconvenience!!! It is close enough to Disneyland that you can come and go during the day which is nice. Free continental breakfast is just okay. We usually would have one of us bring back some toast or bagels to the room to eat while we got ready to head out for the day. We didn't care for Captain Kidds restaurant which is right next door but others in our group didn't mind it. Walk down to Millies in the Fairfield. It is good and Cheap. We are planning to return to Disneyland again this year and will definately be staying here.

• Stayed: April 2009, travelled with family
Reviewed March 17, 2010

Location. Nuff said. Literally across on the other side of the stoplight to enter Disneyland. From hotel to main gate is 3 1/3 minutes with a brisk walk.
Best value also. Very large rooms (suites) with microwave and fridge and sitting area. Ample parking. Not the newest but more than adequate. I had no problems with service. I could see where it could get noisy but we're at Disneyland so it is to be expected.

Overall: two thumbs up.

Stayed: March 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed February 24, 2010

We stayed here one night to go to Disneyland and the location is great. Right across from the entrance. It was noisy but I guess we expected that with Disney being right there. The room was clean and average. It was an average stay except with the noise. If you're wanting peace and quiet, don't stay here. It's non-stop with the laughing, crying, screaming kids and banging of doors and strollers, cars coming and going, etc.

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled as a couple
3  Thank babooWyoming
Reviewed February 17, 2010

I'm in Anaheim for a tradeshow every January, and in the last few years have stayed at a lot of the places up and down the Harbor Blvd. strip. BW Park Place is by far the best value for money that I've seen. There are more swish places, but they are much more expensive - and there are cheaper places, but - buyer beware if you go looking for the cheapest deal in Anaheim!

This place was super-clean, efficient, loads of parking, right across the street (literally) from the main Disneyland entrance, so you can walk into downtown Disney in 10 minutes if there's no queues, and only 10 minutes walk around the corner from the convention centre if that's where you're headed. For those unfamiliar with Anaheim, this hotel is literally 1 minute off the I5 freeway - take the Harbor exit, south for about 90 seconds and it's on the opposite side of the road. One U-turn and you're there!

It was really well kept for one of the more budget-concious Disney-area hotels on Harbor, I was suprised and impressed. To add to that, I got a call from reception half an hour after checking in, to make sure that I was happy with the room - that *never* happened any other of the hotels I've been in in Anaheim! Oh yeah, the wifi was solid and reliable in my room too.

Great service, great staff, clean, efficient and brilliantly located in Anaheim... if you're on business and/or want to spend way more money then it's your life, but if you want value for money, or if you are a family or couple looking for a decent place in Anaheim on a budget - this is it!

• Stayed: January 2010, travelled on business
2  Thank ddivot
Reviewed February 10, 2010

This hotel had the perfect location. There are no hotels closer to the gates of Disneyland than this one.
The Free Continental breakfast was acceptable (cold cereals, muffins, toast, bagels, hard boiled eggs, doughnuts, fruit, biscuits and gravy) to name a few.
There was no problems and the hotel staff was friendly.
There are lots of restaurants close to the hotel. There is a buffet right next door for supper that has a supper buffet for $8.98/person. There also is an IHOP right next door with a wide selection of food at reasonable prices. My wife was very happy with the Harbor Cove lattes right next door as well.
I would stay here again in a heartbeat!!

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled with family