Lowest prices for your stay
US$66
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.comUS$60
FindHotel
ZenHotels.comUS$66
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed October 14, 2018 via mobile

The front desk was perfect! The girl who checked us in was really sweet and professional!
The room was ok. But I guess you get what you payed for, right?
Overall the stay was great. We went to Disneyland which was 20 minutes away and was not a bad drive! Down the street was a few fast food such as McDonald’s, Taco Bell, jack in the box, and Popeyes.
Most likely will return!

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Cynthia A
Reviewed October 2, 2018

I was pleasantly surprised that how much I liked this motel. it was nice clean and quiet and was exactly what we needed after a long day at Disneyland. There were food places near by and places that would deliver, I would stay here again.

Date of stay: August 2018
1  Thank mhhlm2012
Reviewed October 8, 2017

My wife and I had reservations at this Motel 6 for 10/7/17. On arriving to check in I was told we couldn't because she did not have an ID. We are both 76 years old and have never encountered this problem. She didn't have her driver's license because she wasn't driving. No amount of reasoning would change the clerk's mind. The fact that I have stayed in many Motel 6 locations, most recently in Bishop, CA, didn't matter. "Corporate Policy " was the word. It is on the website where I registered I was told. Well, I looked, and sure enough it is. Well hidden under "FAQ" and then under "Occupancy at Motel 6." This is not something most people would look at when making a reservation.
So, be warned if you are going to stay at a Motel 6, you'd better check this out.

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 27, 2017

This motel was a lot better than The experience we had at the Anaheim one! The receptionist was really lovely & checked us in no problem. She even gave us complimentary wifi for the trouble we had at the other place. Rooms were large & clean & the beds were comfy. Was nice enough for a two night stay.

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed February 19, 2017

Kind of a sketchy place with a lot of colorful people. All stairs access, no elevator. Problems with people in the parking lot at all hours of the night. Found it hard to get a good night's sleep. Smelled like marijuana.

Date of stay: February 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Ohms35463
6Team, Brand Experience Team at Motel 6 Anaheim - Fullerton East, responded to this reviewResponded February 21, 2017

Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time to post your review. We do accommodate our smoking guests with assigned smoking rooms and are sorry you experienced dissatisfaction with the concerns you describe. We strive to provide a comfortable night's rest and are disappointed your stay was unsatisfactory due to the comfort issues and noise concerns you experienced. Please know the issues you describe are an exception to our guest commitment and as such, we apologize. We encourage you to contact our Guest Relations Department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.