Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.comUS$60
Expedia.comUS$60
eDreamsUS$60
PricelineUS$60
Orbitz.comUS$60
ZenHotels.comUS$66
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed February 25, 2019

The staff was very friendly. The room was clean. Parking was free. There is free coffee in the room to brew and free coffee and hot chocolate in the lobby every morning. We requested a refrigerator for slightly more money. We stayed on the 4th floor to minimize sound( good choice).We had a 15 min walk to Disneyland from room to gate. There is also a shuttle service ( for a fee), but we preferred to walk.The motel is near the Anaheim Garden Walk which has a lot of dining options, including The Cheesecake Factory. Someone else described the rooms as a youth hostel style.That description is very fitting. I brought extra sheets and pillows just in case I didn't want to use the motel's bedding. But the rest of my family did not have complaints about the bedding.If you are picky, then bring your own. We did not plan to spend time in the motel other than to sleep. If the motel cost more money I would have rating it lower. However, you get what you pay for. We preferred to spend our money in Disney, food , and entertainment. We were a family of 4 with 2 teenagers. Our stay was perfect.

Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
6Team, Brand Experience Team at Motel 6 Anaheim - Fullerton East, responded to this reviewResponded February 27, 2019

Dear Kary,

We love hearing from our customers and we are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay. We hope to see you again soon.

Safe Travels.

Reviewed October 14, 2018 via mobile

The front desk was perfect! The girl who checked us in was really sweet and professional!
The room was ok. But I guess you get what you payed for, right?
Overall the stay was great. We went to Disneyland which was 20 minutes away and was not a bad drive! Down the street was a few fast food such as McDonald’s, Taco Bell, jack in the box, and Popeyes.
Most likely will return!

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Cynthia A
Reviewed October 2, 2018

I was pleasantly surprised that how much I liked this motel. it was nice clean and quiet and was exactly what we needed after a long day at Disneyland. There were food places near by and places that would deliver, I would stay here again.

Date of stay: August 2018
1  Thank mhhlm2012
Reviewed October 8, 2017

My wife and I had reservations at this Motel 6 for 10/7/17. On arriving to check in I was told we couldn't because she did not have an ID. We are both 76 years old and have never encountered this problem. She didn't have her driver's license because she wasn't driving. No amount of reasoning would change the clerk's mind. The fact that I have stayed in many Motel 6 locations, most recently in Bishop, CA, didn't matter. "Corporate Policy " was the word. It is on the website where I registered I was told. Well, I looked, and sure enough it is. Well hidden under "FAQ" and then under "Occupancy at Motel 6." This is not something most people would look at when making a reservation.
So, be warned if you are going to stay at a Motel 6, you'd better check this out.

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 27, 2017

This motel was a lot better than The experience we had at the Anaheim one! The receptionist was really lovely & checked us in no problem. She even gave us complimentary wifi for the trouble we had at the other place. Rooms were large & clean & the beds were comfy. Was nice enough for a two night stay.

Date of stay: September 2017