All reviews hot tub d land tv fridge fireworks shuttle disney
Reviewed July 27, 2018

The hotel is within walking distance of Disney - it takes about 20mins. There is a Starbucks on the way for breakfast. Look - you get what you pay for - this is a cheaper hotel than a lot in the area but perfectly adequate. Let's face it, if you're going to Disney, all you'll be doing is sleeping in the rooms and this was perfect for that. The staff were very nice and chatty. Free parking & Wi-Fi and you can see the Disney fireworks from the parking lot, pool and some rooms. Thank you.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ebbager
Reviewed July 24, 2018 via mobile

Good and quiet. Nice front desk staff. 20 min walk from Disneyland. You can see fireworks from hotel. Walking distance from Starbucks (1 block), 5 min walk from fast food and supermarket. We felt safe walking at night.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Omar R
Reviewed June 26, 2018

Called Red lion hello rewards # to book my stay at Americas best value inn Astoria on June 21-June 22.received several confirmation reservation emails.When I arrived at the hotel the woman told me she never received any notice about my reservation and they were sold out.The hotel send me away.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed January 11, 2018

We paid about $100 per night (after taxes etc) on a recent trip to Disneyland. The rooms were spacious and clean, the check-in took a little long, but they people are very nice. However, be warned that these rooms are BARE BONES. We stayed with family, so we had 2 rooms side by side. There were 7 of us. We were so sad that we could not visit in each others room because the only place to sit was the bed! There was one chair, no table, and little furniture to set things on. They had fridges that were warm and missing shelves so we couldn't store food in them without it falling over. They don't offer breakfast -- not even a cup of coffee, and the shuttle was a bust -- took forever for it to come (even though they told us that it came and went every 15-20 minutes). We ended up walking a few blocks to catch one at a different hotel. And we had to pay $5 a head for this. The worst was getting home, though. We waited, tired and with sleeping children, for over an hour . . . wait -- an hour and a half! -- for a shuttle that NEVER CAME. Every other number came, but the one for us did not. We asked and asked and people called, and nothing changed. Midnight now, cold, hungry and tired, we were disgusted. I picked this place because it had good ratings and I just CAN NOT FIGURE OUT WHY!!!

Room Tip: They are all pretty much the same.
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank gadfly58
Reviewed June 7, 2017

the power was off sunday nite from 11-4am. it was an anaheim thing for the whole street but they never warned us. i went to inquire about it and they just kept repeating that they told booking.com and booking.com sent me a message. well i didnt book through booking.com so i didnt get the message. the next day i asked the woman about it and she said they emailed everyone but i didnt get the email and got tired of hearing the same thing repeated over and over.they must teach the innkeepers to repeat like that so the customer gets tired of argueing and leaves defeated. they should have told all guests at check in at least. NO A/C, NO REFRIGERATOR, NO SMOKE DETECTORS, NO TV, NO CLOCKS, NO INTERNET, NO LITES. i went into the cold jacuzzi and now my bathing suit is black, i guess from the freeway exhaust. my feet would turn black from walking barefoot in the room, i guess from the freeway also. i guess they figure they beat me because they didnt have to pay for the power going out the first nite

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple