Lowest prices for your stay
US$90
Agoda.com
US$90
US$75
SAVE US$15
Hotels.comUS$90
ExtendedStayUS$90
PricelineUS$90
All reviews grab and go maintenance engineer long term stay roll in shower sized refrigerator oatmeal stove top wouldn't stay anywhere else taco bell freeway noise front desk clerk cleaning staff booked this hotel rooms are clean full kitchen convenient location evacuation
Selected filters
Reviewed October 27, 2020

I am very sorry to see that other people had negative experiences at this hotel, I think there are a number of factors that go into a negative interaction, sometimes it's just not so cut and dry. Honestly I was a little hesitant when I booked this hotel because of the reviews but I am so glad I did!!! My family was under evacuation order in recent major fires in our area. With small children, pets and elderly in the family needing to leave our home at a moments notice, I did not want to drag everyone to a city run shelter to add to an already stressful situation, so giving the family the peace of mind of knowing that we'd have a place to go to was important to me. I booked this hotel for it's location and value. I want to say that the entire experience was 5 stars!!! I want to single out Jonathan for being nice helpful and all in all stellar!!! We had an issue during our stay that for privacy reasons I won't get into, but he handled it to perfection and way above and beyond expectation!!! I think more than anything the staff at the hotel or any service establishment makes or breaks the guests experience. I would stay at this property any time and would recommend it to others. BTW - if you run into an issues, ask for Jonathan :)

Date of stay: October 2020
1  Thank SapphireButterfly
iResponze Alerts, Agency / Consultant at Extended Stay America - Orange County - Anaheim Hills, responded to this reviewResponded October 27, 2020

Thank you for the glowing review of Extended Stay America and for recommending us to future travelers. It is our pleasure to offer an ideal location and thoughtful hospitality at an excellent price. We will be sure to share your compliments with Jonathan for taking good care of you all. On behalf of everyone here, we look forward to welcoming you and your family back soon under better circumstances.

Reviewed September 29, 2020

When I first arrived at the hotel I waited 20 min to check in because the front desk clerk was to busy having a conversation with one of the guest, the guest was complaining how her room was always dirty still right after housekeeping cleaned. So I checked to my king suite and sofa bed and it was horrible the sofa beds sheets were still on and they were dirty and there was pee stains from a dog and black chips of some kind of dirt on the bed it was nasty so i took pictures. Well i called the font desk to ask to be moved and the 2 girls working front desk were very rude and told me that if i didnt like it there i could just leave. They were very unprofessional and I would never sty here again

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Marinabad
iResponze Alerts, Agency / Consultant at Extended Stay America - Orange County - Anaheim Hills, responded to this reviewResponded September 30, 2020

Thank you for choosing our hotel and for taking the time to write a review. We were disheartened to read about the cleanliness and service issues you experienced, and we hope that you will accept our sincerest apologies for what transpired. Our leadership team is taking corrective steps to address the concerns you outlined. We regret the inconvenience caused, and we truly hope you will give us another chance to prove that we are committed to providing outstanding accommodations and service.

Reviewed September 11, 2020

There were absolutely no dishes, silverware, pots or pans, toaster etc in my room. I requested them upon booking the room, upon checking in, again 2 hours later on the phone, and finally 4 hours later at the desk. First excuse, the dishes were dirty and needed to be washed; second excuse was he was the only person working and he hadn’t had time, and I was on the list behind others; and final excuse was he knocked on my door but no one answered (I had never left my room)! Finally, when I went down to the front desk 4 hours later to find out where I was on their list, some one went in the back room and brought me all the cooking utensils and dinnerware they had available : 2 dishes, 2 knives, 2 forks, 2 spoons, 1 frying pan, 1 spatula, plastic cutting board and a colander. I was planning on staying a week here, but I was seriously rethinking my decision! Carpet in hall had confetti on it all week, never vacuumed. No hot water in bathroom sink. Key card reader on back door broken, no sign and front desk said the couldn’t post a sign saying it was broken until they had manager approval, and she was alone and couldn’t leave the desk. Staff was as unhelpful as they could possibly be.

Room tip: Find somewhere else to stay!
Date of stay: August 2020
1  Thank A7051YCdorothym
iResponze Alerts, Agency / Consultant at Extended Stay America - Orange County - Anaheim Hills, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2020

Dorothy, thank you for your review of our hotel. It was disappointing to read your comments, and we are sorry you experienced so many difficulties. We were disheartened to know about the unsatisfactory service you encountered and the issues described with regard to cleanliness and maintenance issues. Please accept our sincerest apologies for what transpired. We have discussed your concerns and comments with our leadership team and associates in an effort to improve our guest experience. We hope you consider giving us another opportunity to serve you in the future.

Reviewed July 14, 2020 via mobile

Quiet, clean, and accommodating location. The first day I checked in, Desiree was the beautiful lady behind the desk who checked me in promptly, assured I felt welcome and informed, and has consistently displayed friendly, professional guest service. Thank you Desiree and the rest of ExtendedStay Anaheim Hills team!

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank ajc670
iResponze Alerts, Agency / Consultant at Extended Stay America - Orange County - Anaheim Hills, responded to this reviewResponded July 14, 2020

Thank you for being our guest at Extended Stay America and for the fantastic feedback. We are glad to know you had a great stay and that you were impressed with the cleanliness of our property and courteous associates. We will be sure to share your kind compliments with Desiree. It was a pleasure hosting you, and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed June 16, 2020

Really nice people. Residents are quiet and friendly. The staff are very kind and welcoming. I’ve been here for two months and it’s become my haven.

I have two dogs and they’ve been happy here. I’m handicapped and the room is great with a roll-in shower. I would like to suggest a handicapped automatic door to the management. Operating a wheelchair and opening the front door can be difficult.

Great location near fwy junctions. Some freeway noise but not enough to bother me.

I love my very comfortable bed. And the office chairs At the desks make it easy to get around the room.

I'll be back

Date of stay: April 2020
1  Thank originalteamreed
iResponze A, Manager at Extended Stay America - Orange County - Anaheim Hills, responded to this reviewResponded June 16, 2020

Thank you for making Extended Stay America your home away from home, and we appreciate you being our loyal guest. It is a pleasure to know you are impressed not only with our wonderful associates and pet-friendly features but also with your handicap-accessible suite and our prime location. We appreciate your suggestions and feedback, and we look forward to welcoming you along with your furry friend on your next visit to our area.