Americas Best Value Inn & Suites
US$199
US$182
US$159
  • Breakfast included
Best Western Plus Stovall's Inn(Anaheim)(Great Value!)
US$195
US$175
  • Breakfast included
Holiday Inn Anaheim-Resort Area(Anaheim)(Great Value!)
US$148
US$542
US$775
US$641
  • Restaurant
All reviewsminute walkwithin walking distancedouble bedmini suitefree parkinggarden walkfridge and microwavehardwood floorsthe cheesecake factorycontinental breakfastcoffee makerseparate bedroomdisney parkshot tubwould stay here againan older hotelnice pool
Reviewed May 7, 2018

Very good rooms
I arrived early to go to the park, before check-in time, but I was able to leave the car in the parking lot.
Very good rooms, large and spacious. Breakfast satisfactory.
Tickets are sold at the hotel, but they are not cheaper than the park.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
GuestXperienceTeam, Guest Relations Manager at Americas Best Value Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded May 8, 2018

Dear Guest, Thank you for choosing to stay with us recently, and for taking the time to provide us with your rating. We were happy to welcome you to our hotel, and we are pleased that you had an enjoyable stay. We would love to welcome you back, when you are next visiting the area. Best wishes, Hotel Management.

Reviewed May 5, 2018 via mobile

My girlfriend and I were visiting Disneyland for my first time and we booked our stay here. This hotel was very cozy and was a lot nicer than we were expecting for there very low price. The staff were very polite and hospitable and the hotel is about a 10 minute walk from the parks. There are lot of good restaurants nearby as well. We would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest, Thank you for rating your recent stay with us; we are pleased that you enjoyed your time here so much. We hope to welcome you back soon! Best wishes, Hotel Management.

Reviewed May 1, 2018 via mobile

I needed an inexpensive place to stay that night solo. Found this place and after reading some of the reviews was hesitant to book but when your on a super tight budget you don't have much choice. When you first arrive the place looks like the price you pay. It is right accross the railroad (as are the other hotels in that area) so you do hear that noise right off the bat when you pull in. So I walk in and place looked clean so that was a plus. I wasnt greated with a friendly hey welcome like other places but when I walked up to check in they were very friendly. Got my keys and off I went. They have a nice security camera setup that covers the parking and it was well lit so I parked right under a light with a camera was so I didn't have to worry about my car getting broken into. There no elevators only stairs here and once you get out of main area the hallways are a little less attractive. It smells musty and like air sanitizer with smoke. My room was clean and had a microwave and refrigerator which in my opinion we're better than any other 4 or 5 star hotels I stayed in. Again the smell was less than fresh but tolerable for those with no smell sensitivities. The bedding was ok and it was comfortable so it got the job done. I would recommend for those on a budget.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
GuestXperienceTeam, Guest Relations Manager at Americas Best Value Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded May 3, 2018

Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time to leave such a candid review. We really appreciate your comments, as it gives us opportunities to constantly improve our service to our guests. We are glad that our property was satisfactory for your needs, and we would love the opportunity to welcome you back, when you are next visiting the area. Best wishes. Hotel Management.

Reviewed March 30, 2018 via mobile

Do not stay here!!!! The rooms were dirty, we found hair in our pillows and sheets. The only reason we booked this place is because my husband and I told a spur of the moment trip to Disney and this was the only option! Not worth it! We wish we staying in LA and drove an hour to Disney each day!! It was god awful!!! DISGUSTING!!!!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
GuestXperienceTeam, Guest Relations Manager at Americas Best Value Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded April 1, 2018

Dear Guest, We are disappointed that you had such a poor impression of our hotel, and the standard of cleanliness in our rooms, and we apologize sincerely. We are disappointed to have let ourselves down in such a manner and to have provided you with a room that was not of the standard that we aim to provide. We appreciate your feedback, and we hope to have another opportunity to provide you with the wonderful stay that we generally provide for all of our guests. Best wishes, Hotel Management.

Reviewed March 17, 2018

Each room clean, everything working, friendly check-in, always free parking, close to anything you want. All of the room remodels are looking great. Close enough to walk to the park, or take ART #6 right outside at the street entrance.
If you are arriving early, do a pre-check-in to get your car pass, and leave it parked, come back at check-in time. No need to pay for Disney parking.
This location is always such a bargain for it's location . I have business in Anaheim, then the rest of the time meet friends at the park. It really suits my budget for lodging.
Leaving more to spend on other things.

Room Tip: Pre-checkin , leave your car and luggage parked, come back when room ready
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Sept1967
GuestXperienceTeam, Guest Relations Manager at Americas Best Value Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2018

Dear Guest, We love to hear back from returning guests. It makes us feel that we are doing something right! We loved being your host and hope to do so again, many times in the future. Thank you for sharing your comments. We really appreciate your business and your feedback. Best wishes, Hotel Management.