US$174
US$164
US$159
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Best Western Plus Stovall's Inn(Anaheim)(Great Value!)
US$195
US$712
US$489
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$599/night.

US$513
US$434
Travelocity
  • Pool
All reviewsminute walkwithin walking distancedouble bedmini suitefree parkinggarden walkhardwood floorsfridge and microwavethe cheesecake factorycontinental breakfastcoffee makerseparate bedroomdisney parkshot tubwould stay here againan older hotelnice pool
Reviewed May 17, 2018

This was our third stay at the Americas Best Value Inn & Suites on Katella and it's still been very good to us. We stayed here in March for Wondercon and it was a great location to walk to and from the Convention Center. The people that run this location are very nice and very accommodating. I have nothing but good things to say about this hotel and i'm pretty sure we'll be staying here again in the future.

Room Tip: If you are going to be arriving early, they let you do a pre check-in and you get your parking pass so you can at least park your car.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
GuestXperienceTeam, Guest Relations Manager at Americas Best Value Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded May 20, 2018

Dear Guest, Thank you for rating your recent stay with us; we are so pleased that you enjoyed your time here so much. We love hearing back from returning guests as it makes us feel like we are doing something right! We would love to welcome you back, when you are next visiting the area. Best wishes, Hotel Management.

Reviewed May 7, 2018

Very good rooms
I arrived early to go to the park, before check-in time, but I was able to leave the car in the parking lot.
Very good rooms, large and spacious. Breakfast satisfactory.
Tickets are sold at the hotel, but they are not cheaper than the park.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
GuestXperienceTeam, Guest Relations Manager at Americas Best Value Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded May 8, 2018

Dear Guest, Thank you for choosing to stay with us recently, and for taking the time to provide us with your rating. We were happy to welcome you to our hotel, and we are pleased that you had an enjoyable stay. We would love to welcome you back, when you are next visiting the area. Best wishes, Hotel Management.

Reviewed May 5, 2018 via mobile

My girlfriend and I were visiting Disneyland for my first time and we booked our stay here. This hotel was very cozy and was a lot nicer than we were expecting for there very low price. The staff were very polite and hospitable and the hotel is about a 10 minute walk from the parks. There are lot of good restaurants nearby as well. We would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest, Thank you for rating your recent stay with us; we are pleased that you enjoyed your time here so much. We hope to welcome you back soon! Best wishes, Hotel Management.

Reviewed May 1, 2018 via mobile

I needed an inexpensive place to stay that night solo. Found this place and after reading some of the reviews was hesitant to book but when your on a super tight budget you don't have much choice. When you first arrive the place looks like the price you pay. It is right accross the railroad (as are the other hotels in that area) so you do hear that noise right off the bat when you pull in. So I walk in and place looked clean so that was a plus. I wasnt greated with a friendly hey welcome like other places but when I walked up to check in they were very friendly. Got my keys and off I went. They have a nice security camera setup that covers the parking and it was well lit so I parked right under a light with a camera was so I didn't have to worry about my car getting broken into. There no elevators only stairs here and once you get out of main area the hallways are a little less attractive. It smells musty and like air sanitizer with smoke. My room was clean and had a microwave and refrigerator which in my opinion we're better than any other 4 or 5 star hotels I stayed in. Again the smell was less than fresh but tolerable for those with no smell sensitivities. The bedding was ok and it was comfortable so it got the job done. I would recommend for those on a budget.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
GuestXperienceTeam, Guest Relations Manager at Americas Best Value Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded May 3, 2018

Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time to leave such a candid review. We really appreciate your comments, as it gives us opportunities to constantly improve our service to our guests. We are glad that our property was satisfactory for your needs, and we would love the opportunity to welcome you back, when you are next visiting the area. Best wishes. Hotel Management.

Reviewed March 30, 2018 via mobile

Do not stay here!!!! The rooms were dirty, we found hair in our pillows and sheets. The only reason we booked this place is because my husband and I told a spur of the moment trip to Disney and this was the only option! Not worth it! We wish we staying in LA and drove an hour to Disney each day!! It was god awful!!! DISGUSTING!!!!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
GuestXperienceTeam, Guest Relations Manager at Americas Best Value Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded April 1, 2018

Dear Guest, We are disappointed that you had such a poor impression of our hotel, and the standard of cleanliness in our rooms, and we apologize sincerely. We are disappointed to have let ourselves down in such a manner and to have provided you with a room that was not of the standard that we aim to provide. We appreciate your feedback, and we hope to have another opportunity to provide you with the wonderful stay that we generally provide for all of our guests. Best wishes, Hotel Management.