“Perfect deal for the money”

Cortona Inn & Suites Anaheim Resort
Ranked #39 of 118 Hotels in Anaheim
Columbia, Maryland, United States
“Perfect deal for the money”
Reviewed 26 May 2012

This hotel was a great deal with its online offers. It was a fifteen minute walk to Disneyland, had a free parking for one car, and a decent, real hot breakfast that was always packed. I would stay here again. Looks like the pictures and perfectly clean. It has nice complimentary soaps as well. Best deal found for surrounding hotels.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Brad D

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (238)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Reviewed 21 May 2012

Its very pretty. Great location, near disney and several restaurants. Wonderful breakfast with fruit and waffles, pancakes, cereal, etc. very helpful people too. Will definitely stay here again!(:

They also give you a 15% off coupon upon checkout!

2 Thank Marzipanimal
Minneapolis, Minnesota
Reviewed 21 May 2012

It is a very clean, friendly hotel. The breakfast buffet has a lot of stuff, eggs, pancakes, fruits, sausages, milk, juice, coffee et al. About 20 minutes walk to Disney park. The only downside is their wifi service, which does not work well in hotel room. You have to take your computer to the front desk area to get good reception.

1 Thank Helen Z
Reviewed 19 May 2012

I want to start off by saying my Fionce and I ignored the negativity others had to say as I felt some guests like get anything free....
.. But! The noise level is unbelievable! My Fionce payed for this getaway as a stress reliever for me, guests pay to relax and SLEEP. Specially after a long exciting day at Disneyland. I cannot begin to explain the inconsiderate house keeping this hotel has to offer. It does not seem to matter how early, nor of your "Do Not Dosturb" sign is at display... They will yell across the halls and absolutely gossip their job away. Guests do not want to hear what your cousin or nephew has done... I have never stayed in a hotel where housekeepers stand around to gossip, we saw 4 housekeepers chatting on the doorway of a room that was "suppose to be" tended to... 45 mins later... Still there!! Like I said, we pay for sleep... We got absolutely none! Waking up with migraines of restless nights...

My Fionce is absolutely appalled and regretting paying $300 for rude, and sleepless vacation. Unless this issue is addressed will not be returning nor recommending the Cortona facility whatsoever!!

Albuquerque, New Mexico
Reviewed 18 May 2012

This was our 2nd stay here and this time we had the extra room with the bunk bed for our two kids, we really enjoyed having the extra space. The rooms are kept very clean and it's our pick for a family vacation to Disneyland.

1 Thank Catalina Z
Reviewed 16 May 2012

I thought I found a gem when I booked the kids suite at Cortona Inn. I was excited for my kids to sleep on a bunk bed and I loved the free breakfast, wifi and parking. However, after sleeping there I woke up one morning to see a small bed bug crawling on the sheets I was sleeping on. Needless to say I was disgusted and will not stay there again. Which is such a shame because like I indicated before I thought I found a gem. For the sake of future guests I hope they thoroughly clean the place.

9 Thank Janiceroser
Auckland Region, New Zealand
Reviewed 14 May 2012

This is a small establishment compared to the big corporate hotel chains around Disneyland
but I like the smaller places they are much more personal.
We arrived after a 12 hour flight and 3 hours waiting to get through immigration at LAX (this place is getting to be a nightmare) for the delays the airport is so badly organized for moving such large ammounts of people.
Anyway when we arrived here were greeted by very friendly staff and got to our room promptly
The rooms are well appointed and very good beds to sleep in, the continental breakfast is very good and there is a lot to choice from

3 Thank acquirer
Cortona_Cares, Director of Sales at Cortona Inn & Suites Anaheim Resort, responded to this review, 16 May 2012
Dear Guest,
Thank you for your review and comments. We are pleased to know that you enjoyed the services and amenities that we offer and that our staff was attentive to your needs. Despite the minus welcome upon arrival to LAX it sounds as though you had a wonderfil visit to Southern California and the Orange County/Anaheim Resort area. Thanks again and perhaps we will have the honor of your return visit soon!