“Loved it!”

Ranked #40 of 991 Restaurants in Anaheim
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed November 7, 2015

Superb! Better than Napa Rose! This replica of the theater of Hollywood Golden Age fame is a perfect spot to enjoy a romantic dinner.

Date of visit: September 2015

Reviewed October 30, 2015

This beautiful restaurant transports you back to the golden age depicted on all the photos on the walls. You almost expect Walt or the Sherman Brothers to walk in and take a table near you. The food is just as good and a rare treat when you consider you are inside a theme park. We went here for an anniversary dinner. You can also book a World of Color dinner package which gives you a fast pass to a great viewing area of the show later in the evening.

Reviewed October 29, 2015

It's Disneyland: and probably, it is the best restaurant there (I don't count Napa Rose, which is not in the parks but attached to the Grand Californian Hotel). It tries to be fine dining and just doesn't achieve anything but the price. Our meals were not terrible, but the service was slow, clueless and inattentive. My companion was given a napkin with two holes in it! Drinks in the lounge were delicious and made us hopeful, but it just didn't live up to the attractive period decor. No joy!

Reviewed October 27, 2015

Was there with my family, including two boys 2 and 5... so keep that in mind when I say that I thought the food was OK, not fabulous. I did eat, but eating while supervising. My husband, who had the pork chop, said it was the best one he had ever had. The cocktails were amazing. We really enjoyed the atmosphere and were able to see the parade during dinner. We went at 4:30 on a tuesday, so it was not busy and taking some time to watch the parade with the boys was totally fine. The service was great and the kids loved their dishes.... they both enjoyed drinking their tomato soup out of a cup.

Reviewed October 26, 2015

In summary: This was the worst "fine dining" experience I have ever had.

Where to start? The service was intolerable. Our buffoon of a waiter was simultaneously obnoxious, insulting, irritating, and embarrassing. There are simply no words. I honestly debated simply walking out but I had brought my entire family and it would have been a fiasco. The food: bland, insipid, and unbelievably cold. Yup. Cold. The price? Ridiculous. I have never felt so disappointed in the food, price, experience of a restaurant. Never, ever again.

Date of visit: November 2014