“Ripped off”

Rainforest Cafe
Price range: US$0 - US$30
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Disneyland
Reviewed April 4, 2018

9 visits to Florida and now Annaheim, roughly a dozen visits. Never again. I visited at app 1600 on 04 April 2018
The food was fine and the bill arrived $120.80 I said to the waiter, 'take that off my Card and here's your 20 dollar cash tip'. Thankyou, etc etc? On my return to my hotel, I checked my account to find that $145.08 had been deducted.. in other words he had also taken a gratuity from my card.
I will never use this chain again and I urge all others to think very carefully before presenting a card.. if they visit at all. Furious.

Reviewed April 2, 2018

OK, so our two are 16 and 14 now but as soon as they walked by Rainforest in the morning we had to go back for dinner. Like a lot of chains the food is good (no culinary prizes but tasty and lots of it). The servers and the atmosphere are what you go for. Obviously lots of young families and the related noise but that’s all part of what is always a good experience. We enjoyed a very nice family dinner. Our server Drea was very professional and very sociable. She noted things and did things that servers in far higher end restaurants don’t usually catch.

Reviewed March 31, 2018

The Rain Forest Cafe is always good eats but this particular location is always slammed. The last time we were there it took about 45 minutes to get our food. The service is always friendly but if you can, eat in the bar. The food seems to come out quicker that way.

Reviewed March 30, 2018 via mobile

We went to rainforest cafe st downtown Disney to celebrate my Dad’s 70th birthday - kids request. We were late arriving due to traffic and they accommodated us. The food is pricey but the entertainment is fun for the kids.

Reviewed March 30, 2018 via mobile

Took twice as long as we were told to get a table, another hour for food, small portions and overpriced.