“Hot dogs!”

Linxs
Ranked #493 of 936 Restaurants in Anaheim
Cuisines: American
Reviewed November 21, 2016

What can I say but amazing food. If you love custom hot dogs and sausages, pretzels, and good beer this place is for you. It's a smaller location but parking is fine. Very affordable prices with very high quality. Friendly staff on both visits to the location, and love the cans of PBR available. Love the pretzels and the ice cream sandwich is for the ice cream lover. :)

Reviewed March 13, 2015

Attending one of the largest Anaheim conventions means long waits at local restaurants, noisy crowds and I have no doubt, stressful days and nights for servers and cooks. We met at Linxs at the Marriott for a late dinner ((8:00pm) and actually found an empty table. That was great. Our server was a bit harried and it took a while to get menu's. Eventually our order was taken and we had a long, fascinating conversation. It was good the discussion held out interest because it took a very long time for our food to arrive. When it did , it was delivered to the wrong table, but that was quickly rectified. I had the spicy Sriracha shrimp appetizer and the Brussel's sprouts with bacon side dish. Both were ok, but the shrimp were not very spicy and had a odd sauce a bit like a coconut shrimp sauce, that really did not fit the dish. The Brussels sprouts, lacked flavor and I found them a bit disappointing. It is possible on a less busy night the food would improve, while this restaurant is convenient (if you are staying at the Marriott or Hilton), there are better places in Anaheim to eat.

1  Thank daanddo
Reviewed July 15, 2013

Very nice and convenient place to eat while staying at the Marriott Hotel. This place was open late and I was able to order dinner anytime of the day and all the food was fresh anytime I placed my order.

2  Thank deadgrassdog