“Big Breakfast”

Price range: US$0 - US$20
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed August 3, 2018

Went here on my brother-in-law's recommendation and I would go again and again! The pecan pancakes with tropical syrup was some of the best I ever had, the corn beef hash above average. Hubby got the German pancake which looks huge but light and yet filling. Little girl got her chocolate chip pancakes and she was in heaven. As much as I want to try an egg dish there next time, I don't know that I'd be able to stray away from the pancakes!!

Reviewed July 28, 2018 via mobile

Had the salami omelette with sourdough pancakes, omelette was good but the pancakes were the star. Lots of different pancake options and they looked wonderful coming out of the kitchen. Recommend you order a pancakes rather than the other items.

Reviewed July 11, 2018 via mobile

Love this place. You can have any pancake (I had banana) on the menu gluten free. Freshly squeezed orange juice is real! Delicious eggs cooked to your liking and 2 choices of bacon. Myself, my husband and three teenagers ate breakfast here for $120, didn't need to eat again until 8pm. Love this place, went back several times during our stay as it's the ONLY place that serves tasty gluten free options!

Reviewed July 9, 2018

Original Pancake House has a huge menu with all different kinds of pancakes, waffles, eggs, etc. They all look delicious, and the blueberry pancakes we had were wonderful with lots of blueberries in the pancakes and over with the compote.
The service was very friendly and quick.
I would definitely visit Original Pancake House again to taste the other items on the menu.

Reviewed June 24, 2018 via mobile

good pancake and scrambled eggs breakfast - good maple syrup - bacon is crispy and tasty - good service