Lowest prices for your stay
Free cancellation until 21-03-20
Hotels.com
Free cancellation until 21-03-20
Reserve now, pay at stay
FindHotel
US$71
SAVE US$4
PricelineUS$75
Expedia.comUS$75
Official HotelUS$75
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed November 12, 2020 via mobile

This is beyond one of the nastiest hotels I’ve ever encountered. Dirty is an understatement, the place could get you sick! The white bed spread looked as though there might have been dried feces let alone the black dirty spots, plain as day.- GROSS and unsanitary! The room had a smell of a mixture of stahl mold combined with a drug scent upon arrival. And I think the wall air unit that’s like circa 1985, when on made it worse. I could not stay here, don’t risk it! For them to claim “enhanced” cleaning during the Covid pandemic is not only a lie it’s unethical. I bet the place hasn’t been clean in a decade let alone enhanced. I left and got reimbursed thanks to Hotwire customer assistance! Scary

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Chriscdove
Reviewed September 9, 2020

ZERO STARS. This place is nasty. Nothing but crack head inside and out. Staff or guest did not wear a mask. Guest were rolling around on the floor in the hallway again with no mask. There is no parking unless you want homeless people outside your car arguing. The toilet didn’t work and when asked for a new room they said no and REFUSED to refund me. Our sheets had stains the walls had stains and the fridge GLASS shelves were black. Car air fresheners in the AC and to top it off when our toilet didn’t work they gave me the plunger to solve the problem. Never in my life will stay or recommend this MOTEL. They should be ashamed of their customer service.

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Fearless244842
Reviewed August 25, 2020

I need to get contacted by upper management. I rent a room on 8/15. I spoke with Mark in regards of some towels getting a red stain? My hair color is red. I told him that those stains are washable and that is a fact since i wash my own white cloths and they dont left a red stain. He told me to be careful on the way i color my hair? so i wont left a stain? this means that because the way i look i cant use your services? this is discrimination. I been there before and i havent had any issues before and i can prove it with my previous receipts and i have never pay the deposit because of some stains? Your manager Mark said that it was because of how my hair color look like and mention that i should be careful on how i dye it? This wasnt a damage made on purpose like burning or tearing the towels. This means that people that dye they hair black blond brown green blue cant use your services too? I want my money back and i want to talk to someone since this is more an issue about a person's appearance.

Date of stay: August 2020
1  Thank G9142PCanonymous
Reviewed March 14, 2020

The front desk staff at Lemon Tree are the best in the business! Every detail of our stay was handled with absolute care and professionalism. The rooms are nice and clean, and have all the things you need to make your stay comfortable. We like the location at Lemon Tree, as its close to all of the major amusement resorts, yet off the beaten path enough to avoid the crowds and congestion. The pool and jacuzzi come in handy, as well. What keeps us coming back time after time, is the great service provided by the staff at Lemon Tree. Manager L.J. always makes sure we have everything we need, and treats us as if he has a genuine concern for our well-being. Everyone at the front desk is fantastic! L.J., Mark, & Donovan, we'll be back! Thanks for another great stay! Sincerely, Scott & Celeste Benson

Room tip: We've stayed in both upstairs and downstairs rooms, and they're all nice. We also love the rooms by the pool, and parking is great.
Date of stay: March 2020
1  Thank sbensonsmail24
Reviewed February 18, 2020

This place is my go to hotel when i need a clean, comfortable and affordable place to stay. The manager LJ always goes above and beyond to make sure that I am taken care of. He is welcoming, courteous, and he is personable enough so that you truly feel like your a guest in his home. His example of great customer service trickles down to the staff who are all such nice hard working people. You can tell they all take such pride in the hotel and it shows.The rooms are always immaculate and quite spacious.
Keep up the good work LJ and team. This hotel will keep me coming back for years to come.

Date of stay: January 2020