Lowest prices for your stay
Free cancellation until 21-03-06
PricelineUS$111
Hotels.comUS$111
eDreamsUS$111
3,798 results
All reviews private patio hotel peppertree full kitchen spanish style grocery store across the street continental breakfast knotts berry home away from home enjoyed our stay nice stay definitely stay here again parking lot disneyland trip free parking kitchenette stove tiles
Selected filters
Reviewed December 23, 2020

Beautiful rooms and good location... I had a problem with double booking by mistake and they were kind enough to cooperate....unfortunately they don’t allow smoking on their beautiful balconies! These hotels miss the purpose of balconies... don’t get it! Some of the front desks employees are nice but some are dry! Overall it is a nice hotel and still has its authentic style and spirit... would stay there again for sure!

Date of stay: December 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Geneva Enge, Owner at Hotel Pepper Tree Boutique Kitchen Studios - Anaheim, responded to this reviewResponded December 29, 2020

We are so happy that you will be back. Thanks for the helpful feedback. We do not allow smoking on the balconies for the comfort and safety of all our guests. Again, thank you for your review and comments. We hope to see you soon!

Reviewed December 10, 2020

The Hotel it’s self is super cute. I LOVE the balcony especially from the room I had because it overlooked the pool and the Main Street instead of an ugly apt building and parking lot on the back side. The room, well I like the studio style but the floor wasnt vacuumed thoroughly and the bed had bed bugs and wasn’t made properly. Walking barefoot in the room led to dirty bath mat before even getting in the shower and then dirty water once you step in the tub with the water running..gross. Also feel more could of done with the bathroom and that little hall way with the closet and dresser. Bathroom could have been bigger and a nicer shower and the ventilation in there is pretty bad. I take hot showers and it’s like I couldn’t breath. Decor could be a lot better. I see a lot of missed opportunities with decor as well as a better layout. Could’ve put a vanity in that hallway since it’s too hot in the bathroom. Also it’s too quiet like an old people’s home. Not saying it should be loud or like a party place but just the feel is like being in a library and having to be quiet. Even the tv sounds too loud for the neighbors and super thin walls. I hate that Hotels/Motels put the beds back to back so you end up hearing what your neighbor has got going on which is creepy. Just like bathroom too...can hear your neighbor and vice versa. I don’t know about other people but I don’t like people hearing my bathroom business I don’t even like it myself. Overall super cute place but missed opportunities

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for your review. We are so happy that you enjoyed the private balcony and our boutique charm. We are sorry that you experienced some issues with your room. We wish that you would have told us during your stay, so we could resolve the issues. We will make sure to work with our housekeeping team. Thank you again for your feedback. We will use it to better our hotel.

Reviewed December 6, 2020

staff was super helpful and friendly. loved everything about my stay from the decor and layout of my room. Overall i was very comfortable and happy, I will be staying here again soon. Also i loved my balcony space and kitchen everything worked great and i felt safe.

Date of stay: December 2020
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Geneva Enge, Owner at Hotel Pepper Tree Boutique Kitchen Studios - Anaheim, responded to this reviewResponded December 7, 2020

Thank you so much for the review! We are so happy that you will be back. Come again soon!

Reviewed November 16, 2020

This was my second time staying at Hotel Pepper Tree. I love the convenient location and the amenities the rooms offer. Both stays I've booked a courtyard 2-queen suite and enjoy being able to open the patio door and sit outside. The kitchen area is perfect since I travel with my senior dachshund and he eats homemade food which requires refrigeration. The fridge is large enough to also keep my leftovers and plenty of bottled water cold. The rooms are large, the beds and pillows are comfortable, and the hotel is charming. Will be back next month!

Date of stay: November 2020
Geneva Enge, Owner at Hotel Pepper Tree Boutique Kitchen Studios - Anaheim, responded to this reviewResponded November 30, 2020

We love to hear from our repeat guests! Thanks for the kind words and helpful tips. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed November 15, 2020

Went 30 miles out of LA for a fun little staycation. Glad I decided to come here. The place is as cute as the pictures. Didn't have any issues with anything. Just loved the balcony and the little kitchenette! Will definitely be back.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

We would love to have you back soon! Thanks for the great review.