“Video game on steriods!”

Flightdeck Flight Simulation Center
Ranked #2 of 102 Fun & Games in Anaheim
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Consistently voted one of the top things to do in Orange County, Flightdeck is a flight simulation attraction providing civilians the opportunity to pilot fighter jets in actual cockpit simulators and a Boeing 737 flight simulator. Experience the challenge of aerial maneuvers at 500 knots, aircraft take-offs and landings and the excitement of air-to-air combat. Up to ten people can fly at the same time, each in their own authentic F-16 flight simulator! In the "Officer's Club", guests can view and listen to all of the action on large LCD monitors. Flightdeck also offers "Group Events at the Speed of Sound!", with event space for groups of 8 to 80, this is a unique venue where the spirit of Top Gun inspires the adventurer within with a variety of aviation themed experiences for corporate groups, team building (serious or fun), incentive trips, parties, customers events, sales events, seminars, product launches, off-site meetings etc.
kelowna
94 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 169 helpful votes
“Video game on steriods!”
Reviewed 26 November 2011

Thanks for the blast for my partner and I. Great experience on our business trip. Awsome technology. Highly recommend.

2 Thank webb

Boston, MA
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Unique experience and great fun!”
Reviewed 6 November 2011

Came to Anaheim for a conference and, needing something to do with my free time, I found Flightdeck through Tripadvisor. I had a fabulous time. It wasn't cheap but was absolutely worthwhile. I highly recommend a visit to anyone even slightly interested in aircraft. The F16 simulators were extremely cool and tremendous fun. Too bad there isn't something similar in my area.

Visited November 2011
1 Thank Genetically_modified
Melbourne, Australia
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“My Husband loved his fathers day present”
Reviewed 25 October 2011

We got this for my husband for his fathers day present while we were on our visit from Melbourne. He has not stopped talking about it.

He did the Viper 1 program and had the time of his life. I think it will be hard to top future Fathers Day gifts.

Thankyou to the team for making his time special.

Visited September 2011
1 Thank GABETJTBC
Riverside, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The experience and realism of the simulator was awesome!”
Reviewed 12 October 2011

We have taken our son to flight deck once or twice a week. In these last months our son's self confidence has grown to new heights. The excitement of the program combined with the excellent staff has made positive changes in our sone that will last a life time.

Visited August 2011
1 Thank Norma C
Laguna Niguel, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great meeting spot!”
Reviewed 9 October 2011

I brought my staff team from the YMCA to have a team building session at Flight Deck. What a great experience for our group. The team building exercises were very well planned out and it ended up being a great bonding activity for my staff. I would also highly recommend their meeting space, as we used it to do some planning sessions. Overall, a great venue and good staff.

Visited September 2011