2,764 results
All reviews double tree warm cookies welcome center convention center queen suite kids eat free free cookies breakfast buffet separate bedroom living area art bus per day after a long day day pass upon check visiting disneyland sofa bed
Reviewed June 18, 2018 via mobile

Sorry for the Late review. We stayed here May 1-2 2018. My arrival began with an EXCELLENT Bellman named David. He was a Godsend. I had 2/3 of a midsized suv filled with luggage & he promptly assisted me in a very professional manner unlike the more elder guy next to him who seemed to dawdle off unwilling to help considering they werent busy at all. I told David I haven't got cash to leave a tip but it didn't phase him he just did his job with a big smile & said dont worry. I was sooo glad i found an atm closeby only abt 8 steps away (he cd have told me but he didnt) i got to tip him cos he went above & beyond with his genuine customer service that I was not just a stat but a person. First interaction affects your entire stay. Thank you so much David! Front desk staff was ok, not as friendly, their warm cookies did not disappoint tho & they checked us in promptly. Beautiful Lobby. Rooms were very clean, comfortable and quiet. Location close to public transportation to get around to Disneyland & stores. Could walk to Disneyland but quite a long way down the street. Breakfast hot & cold good variety. Lots of parking but you had to pay unfortunately. When checking out 2 Bellman did the job that only David handled yesterday, one of them being that elder guy yesterday. They were very unprofessional & upon tipping their attitude changed for the better. It was sad to see just a bit too late guys☹ I would say their names but I'm hoping they will step up their game & not just look at guests as $$. U never know who you are providing service to.
Other than that we had a great stay, loved the rooms, location, breakfast- but again a special shout out to David you topped our experience that day with your outstanding customer service!! That attitude is going to take you places!! You stood out Big Time & adds to why we would recommend this hotel to friends & family.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
management802, Guest Relations Manager at Doubletree Suites by Hilton Hotel Anaheim Resort - Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2018

Thank you so much for the this very detailed review and compliments of our associate David! We always appreciate knowing that we have met our guests' expectations and that you enjoyed and would recommend our property. We can't wait to welcome you back again!

Reviewed June 18, 2018

Stayed here for one night and as a gold member we got upgraded to a nice view but unfortunately, the fireworks got cancelled. Staff are friendly. It was my son's bday so we were given extra buffet breakfast ticket. Parking fee got waived as well. I love this place.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to share your great experience and for being a valued Hilton Honors member! We are delighted you enjoyed our hotel and your son got a birthday breakfast ticket!. We appreciate your loyalty and look forward to welcoming you back!

Reviewed June 17, 2018 via mobile

I stayed at the Doubletree Suites Anaheim for 1 night before visiting Disneyland the next day with my son. It was very clean and nice. We enjoyed the pool, hot tub, and restaurant. And the suite was perfect for us! Very comfy room but the couch was a little stiff. Then it was worth it to park there and just take the bus that came right outside to Disneyland and back. Great trip!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to write about your stay. We are pleased to learn you were able to make use of our ART Shuttle, as it is very convenient and drops off right outside of Disneyland. We look forward to your return visit with your son!

Reviewed June 16, 2018 via mobile

The hotel is conveniently located near Disneyland. The rooms are spacious and clean, the staff is very helpful and there is a help desk where you can buy tickets to Disneyland and download the application. Breakfast is reasonable and free for kids. Good value for money

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Thank you for this pleasant review! We are thrilled to learn you bought tickets to Disneyland at our Welcome Center! We hope to welcome you and your family back soon!

DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Anaheim Resort- Convention Center

Reviewed June 15, 2018

Had an issue with the front desk staff and managers! Had to do a breakfast. They told me they couldn’t help me that I needed to call reservations. No one was willing to assist. I got breakfast comped only because I called guest recovery. Notes were on account but front desk gave such a hard time about waiving the charges. Spent over 21/2 hours dealing with this issue. None of the staff was helpful. Me and my mother felt ambushed by the staff because they were questioning everything like I was trying to get a free breakfast when it was something I was supposed to have had originally. Checking in/checking out was horrible. Took an hour for them to finally adjust charges off. The General manager was supposed to call me and have yet to hear from him. I have even attempted to contact him twice and nothing. I have stayed at this hotel 7 times and have never experienced what I did my last stay. Me and my family did not enjoy our vacation and left very upset. It would have been a very small issue if the front desk was trained better customer service. I will be contacting the corporate office to get this resolved!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
1  Thank UpsetCustomer0605201

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay. We appreciate your feedback as this allows us to constantly improve upon our guest experience. Please accept our sincere apologies that we did not meet your expectations, we assure you this is not the normal at our hotel. Thank you again for your feedback.