Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$102
Hotels.comUS$102
Expedia.comUS$102
eDreamsUS$102
FindHotelUS$102
ZenHotels.comUS$141
All reviews rooftop pool cvs pharmacy waffles bunk beds coffee bean and tea leaf minute walk convention center across the street the breakfast area top floor underground parking would stay here again disney fireworks walking distance family suite right next door street noise
Selected filters
Reviewed February 28, 2020

Beautiful hotel, friendly staff and the location is great. My advice is try another Marriott. I pulled back my bed to find blood one the sheets at 10PM on my first nights stay. When I called the front desk I was sent a very nice young man that handed me sheets at the door. Now I don’t know about you but when I check into a hotel I expect the sheets to be clean. And the staff to take it very seriously that filthy are left on the bed. And I also expect the bed made for me. I am extremely upset the staff was flip about the seriousness of this. Again try another hotel that cares about the hygiene of its rooms.

Room tip: Pull back the sheets when entering the room to be sure you have gotten clean bedding.
Date of stay: February 2020
2  Thank livingpeacefully2015
DanielK10610, General Manager at SpringHill Suites at Anaheim Resort/Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded February 28, 2020

Dear livingpeacefully2015-
Thank you for choosing to stay at the SpringHill Suites at Anaheim Resort/Convention Center and sharing your feedback with us . As a teachable moment, we have shared your comments with the our hotel team to ensure the necessary guidelines are in place to ensure our guests have a relaxing and peaceful nights rest and we will continue to work hard to ensure all of our guests have a very positive and memorable experience.
Thank you for allowing us to be your host hotel during your stay in the Anaheim/Disney Resort area.
Dan Kramer
Springhill Suites-Anaheim Resort/Convention Center

Reviewed February 24, 2020

The room was large and could be split by closing the sliding door, which was really nice. Housekeeping was excellent, and there was a complimentary breakfast which was convenient. The gym was well-equipped. The road is quite noisy but there is not a lot one can do about that. We were a bit afraid that the children in the hotel would be noisy but they were not at all.

Date of stay: February 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank aaip0
Reviewed February 11, 2020

Overall the room was clean, but the USB port did not work nor were there many outlets. The breakfast was ok, but wish it would have been more time friendly with the park beign so close to Disneyland to get there at opening meant we would have to forgo breakfast at the hotel

Date of stay: January 2020
4  Thank SeattleScott22
Reviewed January 21, 2020

Pros:
Family suite with bunk beds are nice sized with 2 TV's in the room and can sleep 6+
Family suites face the park and some have views of the fireworks
Fairly close walk to Disney and attached to a CVS and a Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf
Free breakfast is great--my kids all LOVE the Mickey Waffles and choosing toppings for them.

Cons:
Parking is pretty pricey for the hotel type
Only has a small pool, no hot tub but an overall decent roof deck
No bar

Overall if you are a Marriott Loyalist this is a solid choice for price, location and room size for a family of 5. We have stayed here many times but prefer the Courtyard Marriott Maingate for better location, pool and hotel amenities. We also slightly prefer the Residence Inn next store as it has a bar and a hot tub.

Room tip: Family suites face the park for fireworks
Date of stay: December 2019
3  Thank followthefive5
Explorer53861440427, Front Office Manager at SpringHill Suites at Anaheim Resort/Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded January 22, 2020

Dear followthefive5,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback about your recent stay with us. I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed the close access to the nearby businesses. Residence Inn is our sister property and our guests also have access to their facilities while staying with us.

We do apologize if there was any confusion in regards to the nearby facilities.

Thank you again for taking the time to leave your feedback and we hope to see you again when your travels bring you to Anaheim.

Reviewed January 10, 2020 via mobile

We booked for a two night stay to go to Disneyland for all the Christmas activities. The hotel is about 1 mile door to gate. It is an easy walk on sidewalk only crossing one big street(Katella). They serve breakfast each day and parking was underground for $24 per day(the same as Disneyland charges in their garage). Staff were pleasant and helpful upon check in. Our room faced Harbor and we thought this might be a problem with the noise but the windows do a good job of blocking it out. Ask for a room facing Katella is you want to be able to see the fireworks at Disneyland. The room didn't have a bathtub so if you need/want one you might need to inquire whether you can get a room that has one. Bed was comfortable. there was a large sofa, mini fridge, coffee maker. the hotel is located next door to the Marriott Hotel Anaheim Convention Ctr and you can catch a shuttle to Disneyland(for a fee). Nice stay, would stay here again.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank NorCal-traveler08