Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Official HotelUS$85
SnaptravelUS$81
HurbUS$91
2,855 results
All reviews waffles bunk beds art bus kids room room was clean free breakfast family suite great stay mickey mouse hot breakfast stay there again great room fridge and microwave disney trip the breakfast area near disneyland family vacation
Selected filters
Reviewed March 3, 2020

Today there were 6 confirmed cases of corona virus in the US today. Disneyland seems like a massive breeding ground for this. I made the decision to cancel my family trip and re schedule so my little baby didn’t have that extra chance of catching something deadly. At the decision of the manager, they were not willing to change dates, leave credit, or cancel the reservation. I understand not giving a full refund but when a state of emergency is about to Be called in the US, I figured they would be willing to help out in any way. As an event manager who deals with major chains such as Marriott and Hilton, this would be absolutely unacceptable service. I am happy to light up your hotel With horrible reviews with every avenue I can find through my hotel connections.

1  Thank 105kylem
Alexis_castaneda, General Manager at Stanford Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2020

Dear 105kylem,

Thank you for sharing your review with us. We are terribly sorry to hear about your experience with us and we certainly understand your reason to modify your reservation. There must have been some miscommunication with our team and yourself however we are more than happy to work with you in regards to your reservation modification. Please contact us directly at your earliest convenience and ask for Ray the General Manager or Araceli the Assistant General Manager, they will take care of you and ensure you are satisfied. Again please forgive us for the inconvenience you experienced but rest assured we will ensure you are taken care of and we will discuss with our team to prevent this from happening again.

Reviewed March 1, 2020 via mobile

We had a lovely stay here. The rooms were very clean and nice, great customer service. The complimentary breakfast was better than most other places I’ve stayed. The food (eggs, sausage, potatoes) were cooked really nicely, and there’s was a ton other items to choose from. My kids loved the waffle maker. Mariana runs the kitchen and dining area there, and she runs a tight ship!! Everything was so clean; she was out there constantly making everything fresh and clean! We really appreciated how hard she worked and how sweet her demeanor was.

1  Thank 918clairee
Alexis_castaneda, Director of Sales at Stanford Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded March 2, 2020

918clairee,

Thank you so much for your great review and feedback!! We are so happy to know you had a lovely stay with us. We greatly appreciate your kind comments about our facility, our daily complimentary breakfast and breakfast attendant Mariana we greatly appreciate it. We hope to see you again soon in the future!

Reviewed March 1, 2020 via mobile

I had a very amazing experience here the lady’s up front and in the kitchen are very sweet! Mariana was very helpful with me and my son I recommend this place very family friendly. Breakfast made fresh every morning it’s amazing (:

1  Thank K3094SSfatimam

K3094SSfatimam,

Thank you so much for your review and feedback! We are so happy to know you had an amazing experience during your stay. Thank you for your kind comments about our breakfast attendant Mariana. We are so grateful that you would recommend our hotel. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed March 1, 2020

Staff was amazing especially Itzel, she was so sweet and helpful. I had a wonderful stay here, thank you. Hotel was clean and comfortable. I love the homey atmosphere I will definitely come back soon.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Weareallmad

Weareallmad,

Thank you for your awesome review and feedback! We are so happy to know you had a wonderful stay with us. Thank you for your kind comments about our front desk agent Itzel and our hotel. We hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed February 29, 2020

We had an impromptu Disneyland day planned and decided last minute that we would rent a hotel room for the night. Standford Inn & Suites had affordable and comfortable accommodations for me and my family. The kids loved the small attached children’s suite decorated to different Disney themes. Itzel was super nice and when she realized my kids liked Star Wars changed our room so that the kids got a room with that theme. I definitely will be looking to stay here again. The ART picks you up right in front of the hotel which makes this place ideal for a Disneyland stay.

Date of stay: February 2020
1  Thank ryanandmiriamb

ryanandmiriamb,

Thank you so much for your review and feedback we greatly appreciate it! We are so glad to know you had a great stay with us and you enjoyed our star wars themed family suite. Thank you for your kind comments about our front desk agent Itzel and we hope to see you again soon!