Stayed at the Desert Palms from Feb.11-18 and really enjoyed our stay. We spent 4 days at Disneyland and the other days taking in the other attractions in Southern California. We were served by Jennifer when checking in and had great service. We were upgraded to a room with a sunken living room which was so nice since we were spending 7 nights and there was 4 of us. It was nice to have the extra floor space for luggage and extra sitting/relaxing space. The buidling is clean and the rooms were cleaned well each day. The breakfast buffet is really convenient and saves a family alot of money. While the menu doesn't change from day to day it did have enough selection. We were wishing they had peanut butter to go with the jelly they provide, so I bought a small jar at the neighboring 7-11 for $3.79 and brought it with us each morning. Really liked having the fridge and microwave in the room. The pool is really small and doesn't get any sun because its in a courtyard. However; It is very warm and clean.
We pre-booked the Super Shuttle to get from LAX and back and got great service. Overall the hotel provided great rates, great service and a good location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Desert Palms Hotel and Suites is located in the heart of the Anaheim Resort. It is right on the corner of business and pleasure; located next door to the Disneyland Resort and across the street from the Anaheim Convention Center. Along with our spacious rooms and suites we offer Free Breakfast, Free Parking, and a Free Hot Breakfast Buffet. All rooms and suites come equipped with a microwave, mini-fridge and coffee maker. You are sure to find the perfect place for your family vacation at the Desert Palms Hotel. Our room offering start with the Deluxe Room, which offers 2 queen beds and continues with a number of different suites. Our Borrego Suites offers a sunken living room with sofa sleeper for up to 6 people. Our Yuha Kids Suite offers a bunk bed for the kids! Our Sahara Condo Suite offers a full kitchen, perfect for longer stays. Our largest room, the Kalahari Family Suite sleeps up to 8 people with 2 private bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. There is something for everyone at the Desert Palms Hotel. Kids will have a blast at our arcade corner and even have their own special check in at our Kids Registration. In the lobby they can start the scavenger hunt to find our hidden Mickey and Minnie and receive a prize! Our lobby also features a photo kiosk, perfect for taking that family photo and uploading it straight to Facebook or Twitter. Choose the Desert Palms Hotel for your next Anaheim Vacation and Experience the Oasis. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity.ca, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Desert Palms Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Desert Palms Hotel And Suites
- Desert Palms Anaheim
- Desert Palms Hotel Suites
- Desert Palms Hotel Anaheim