With the exception of one or two other hotels, you can't get much closer to the entrance of Disneyland. With a Denny's on one side, a Tony Roma's on the other and a mall one block down, the dining options are great! The staff were friendly and very helpful and the room was spotless after each service. The room was a good size and even had a fridge which was handy.
There was a $5 per night "park service fee" I'm not sure what that was about, but some warning would've been nice. Other than that it was excellent and I would definitely recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel is located right across the street from Disneyland parks about a five minute walk. Come see our brand new breakfast room and fitness Center that is now open. Firework nights at Disneyland, our guest enjoy seeing them from our viewing deck on those nights. Hope to see you soon ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Best Western, Booking.com, Travelocity.ca, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Best Western Plus Anaheim Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Anaheim Hotel Anaheim
- Best Western Anaheim Hotel
- Best Western Anaheim Inn
- Anaheim Best Western