Lowest prices for your stay
Free cancellation until 21-03-13
BestWestern.comUS$149
Hotels.comUS$149
Expedia.comUS$149
1,711 results
All reviews across the street free parking tony romas breakfast room main entrance free breakfast excellent location visiting disneyland disneyland entrance five minute walk yogurt pool and hot tub super close hot breakfast right next door would stay here again comfortable beds
Selected filters
Reviewed October 31, 2020

We went to Anaheim to drop off my daughter her baby shower gifts, we were looking for a hotel for 1 night and I happen to call Best Western right across the street from Disneyland. They didn’t disappoint, we were able to go to downtown Disney. We plan to go back in December when my grandson is born and will definitely staying at Best Western again

Date of stay: October 2020
1  Thank juane20022020
Sue Edwards, General Manager at Best Western Plus Anaheim Inn, responded to this reviewResponded November 23, 2020

There isn't a much better compliment than hearing you'll return. Thank you for taking the time to review and rate our hotel. Looking forward to welcoming you back!

Reviewed October 26, 2020

A great place to stay. Even though Disneyland is closed right now, Downtown Disney is easy to get to from here.Walkable. Takes only minutes. Felt very safe and secure staying here. Extremely clean room. Nice Grab and Go breakfast. Nextdoor is Denny's if you need more food. Lobby was decorated for Halloween and it was so nice to see decorations out!

Date of stay: October 2020
1  Thank 46catherinez

Thank you for sharing your experience at our hotel. Sounds like our location across from Disneyland/Downtown Disney made everything easier too! We look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed September 25, 2020

this hotel is a croos st from disney land is on a good plase for the family
and you walk to a good restaurants and to the park dont need to take a buss or a car for everiting is closer from this location

Date of stay: September 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank willcoxindustria2020

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed June 16, 2020

I really thought I would like the hotel. We had a Great room and it had a nice large bathroom counter. We travel as a family of 4 adults and my daughter and I always have difficulty finding room for all our personal items, make-up, medication, etc. The hotel is really close to Disneyland and had free parking! It was near some restaurants. The problem was that the beds are really high and my husband and I had difficulty getting in and out of bed. Also, because we are older we had to use the rest room during the night and had to repeat this procedure. This hotel might be OK for younger families, but I will not be staying at this hotel again. I had planed to post this review earlier, but the hotel never sent me a form to comment on our stay, like most other hotels I've stayed at before.

Date of stay: November 2019
1  Thank 268debbip
Reviewed March 23, 2020

Nice, clean with friendly staff and very good breakfast. Front desk and breakfast staff were very friendly and helpful who also gave good recommendations for restaurants. Parking was underground with lot's of parking space. .

Date of stay: March 2020