Lowest prices for your stay
HotelIndigo.com
Hotels.comUS$104
Expedia.comUS$104
eDreamsUS$104
1,598 results
All reviews free parking aveda products hardwood floors minute walk cheesecake factory keurig coffee maker garden walk california pizza kitchen within walking distance bubba gump the general manager top floor near disneyland front desk staff disney fireworks would definitely stay here again visiting disneyland
Selected filters
Reviewed December 31, 2020

I live locally and was pleased to stay at Hotel Indigo in early December while my house was being fumigated. My 2 night stay at Indigo allowed me to walk to Downtown Disney and Buena Vista Street in about 20'. All receptionists were friendly and helpful, but I'd like to especially thank Claire, with whom I checked in and checked out! When checking in she was able to help me find a room that was just right for me, due to a room map on the wall just behind the reception! I wonder why more hotels don't post such a map. Speaking of rooms: from reading reviews beforehand, and from personal experience while at the hotel, I suggest that guests wanting to avoid noise request a top (4th) floor room and avoid rooms located on Katella Avenue. The underground parking, at no cost, was safe and secure. Overall I had a very enjoyable stay!

Room tip: If you want a quiet room, avoid rooms on Katella Avenue and request top (4th) floor.
Date of stay: December 2020
1  Thank zmanCalifornia
Scott Rinaldi, Other at Hotel Indigo Anaheim, responded to this reviewResponded January 23, 2021

Dear ZmanCalifornia

Thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review of your stay with us. We are overjoyed to hear that you appreciated the short walk to Downtown Disney and Bueno Vista st as well as our free underground parking. We hope to see you again in the future for any of your Anaheim stay needs. Have a great day, we will see you soon!

Reviewed September 26, 2020

So we decided we had to get out of the house and do "something" for my birthday! We decided to go to our favorite hotel in Anaheim and we were impressed. They followed stringent covid practices from arrival to check out. Staff was very courteous and excited to be back to work! My husband is dying to know what the scent is that they use in the lobby, I think he needs to ask the front desk next time and maybe they can reveal their secrets. We look forward to the rest of Anaheim opening soon.

Room tip: Ask for a fireworks view upgrade
Date of stay: September 2020
2  Thank Steve M
Scott Rinaldi, General Manager at Hotel Indigo Anaheim, responded to this reviewResponded September 30, 2020

Dear Steve M

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a nice review about your time with us! We are so glad that you choose the Hotel Indigo Anaheim for your COVID birthday! We love to hear that our location not only met your needs but our staff was courteous and excited to help you! We hope to see you again in the future when Disneyland re-opens for another birthday celebration!

Reviewed July 8, 2020

I can’t thank Hotel Indigo enough for their patience and generosity. After two days at Disneyland our two year old got super duper sick. We ended up needing clean linens, and the front desk was always patient and prompt to respond. Even when it turned into multiple requests. It became pretty clear that we were all getting sick, so we decided the best thing to do was to leave a day early. Long story short, Hotwire was stinky about the travel insurance and refused to refund us for the last day of our reservation. They said the only way to get our money back was if the hotel was willing to do it on their own. I called the manager, explained the situation, and thanked them for taking such good care of us already, and they said they’d be happy to refund us for our unused night. So generous, even when it came at their expense. Sure, the accommodations were nice, the beds were fine, the walk to Disneyland was about ten minutes, and the parking was included. All of those things were great, but the best part of our experience was how they took care of us, and went above and beyond to meet our needs with patience and generosity. Thank you, Hote Indigo!

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank saguarobloom
Scott Rinaldi, Owner at Hotel Indigo Anaheim, responded to this reviewResponded September 24, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a nice review of your time with us! While we are so sorry that you became ill at Disneyland we are overjoyed to hear that our staff was able to accommodate your family with all the fresh linens and towels you would need. We always strive to be fair and as accommodating with refunds as possible and we are very pleased that we could settle that issue for you. We hope to see you again in the future and encourage you to call us directly for any booking needs.

Best Wishes

Reviewed March 29, 2020

Comfortable bed, good sized room and bathroom.

Bathroom had a weird smell, not sure if it was damp or mould.

Walking distance to Disneyland.

Parking at the hotel included in our room rate.

Friendly staff

Date of stay: February 2020
3  Thank leannes974
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Indigo Anaheim, responded to this reviewResponded April 15, 2020

Hello there Leannes

Thanks a lot for taking the time to review our Hotel Indigo Anaheim. We'll make sure to review that bathroom but of course I'm delighted to see that you enjoyed your stay with us.

I will also be forwarding your review to the management for reference, and in the meantime I want to thank you for choosing us for your stay, we look forward to seeing you again and show you the adjustments done.

In the meantime, please stay safe and healthy during these difficult times.

Alejandro G.
Case Manager.
IHGService.

Reviewed March 20, 2020

We booked this hotel through Hotwire as a hot rate, so we didn’t know what hotel we were getting. We have stayed at many hotels in Anaheim, some good, some not-this was by far the best we have stayed at yet. The room was huge and VERY clean. The bathroom was incredibly clean, also huge and very well stocked with towels and toiletries. Downstairs there was a full service bar and restaurant and a lounge on the second floor. The staff was SO friendly and helpful. Parking felt very safe as it was underground and gated. We were so close to the park that walking was no problem. We can’t wait to come back.

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Americanhunny13
AnahemIndigo, Manager at Hotel Indigo Anaheim, responded to this reviewResponded March 21, 2020

Dear Americahunnt13

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a nice review of your experience with us. We are so glad that you found our rooms spacious and comfortable as well as the close proximity to Disneyland. We hope to see you again in the future and encourage you to call us directly for any future booking needs.