“Great hotel”

Anaheim Islander Inn and Suites
Ranked #39 of 118 Hotels in Anaheim
Reviewed 3 March 2012

We stayed for a week and it was great. No complaints, staff was friendly, rooms were clean, continental breakfast was good. Would go back again.

• Stayed: February 2012
1  Thank Auntyam
There are newer reviews for Anaheim Islander Inn and Suites

Reviewed 29 February 2012

When I made my reservation I did not expect too much from this hotel based on the cheap price but after staying here for 4 days I must say that this hotel is great. They let us checked in 2 hrs early, room is very clean, beds and pillows are very comfortable. The family 2 room suite is perfect for a family of 6 and parents has privacy. Distance from Disney park is not bad at all, we walked back and forth. This hotel is located at Disney Downtown, but very quite during night time. Breakfast is only donuts/sweet rolls, apples, coffee and orange juice but it was just fine thats all we needed. Housekeepers are great also. Front desk people are friendly as well. I will definetely stay here again. The price is reasonable...

• Stayed: February 2012
5  Thank Mypanoh
Reviewed 27 February 2012

We stayed at the Islander last week for 6 days, we couldn't have asked for a better location. We arrived early on check in day and headed straight to Disneyland figuring 10 a.m. would be too early to check in. We ended up staying at the park longer then planned so I phoned the hotel to make sure we had a room if we checked in late, it was no problem. Check in went smooth and we were givien the room we requested, a two room suite with 3 queen beds. The rooms were very clean and comfortable. We bought the Anaheim Resort Transit tickets from the front desk as we weren't exactly sure how long a walk it was to Disneyland and if our two kids would be willing to walk. We only waited for the bus one morning, the other mornings we walked to the park. By the end of the day our feet were too sore to make the 10 minute walk so rode the ART and got dropped off right in front of our hotel, great service.
The breakfast was just what we needed, pastries, donuts and juice. We usually grabbed something on our way to the park. The beds were very comfortable (my 6 year old wants a bed just like it at home, guess I need to call them and find out the brand). The only complaint I have is that the towels are very small and very thin.
We will stay here for sure the next time we are in town!

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
6  Thank dmcinaz
Reviewed 25 February 2012

I booked a room for 2 nights so we could go to Disneyland for a birthday celebration. I gave them my credit card info, and I let them know we would be arriving late after 10pm. When we got there about 11pm, he told me they had overbooked their rooms and did not have the room I reserved that would accommodate my family! There was a convention in town and most hotels were booked. The man called their other property across the street and found us a room there. That hotel was $33 a day less and a very old motel that I wouldn't normally stay at but we were exhausted and ended up staying there. I think this is bad business and I am hoping it doesn't happen to others!

Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
7  Thank Angelina758
CustomerServiceTeam, Guest Relations Manager at Anaheim Islander Inn and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2012

Dear Angelina758

We are currently looking into the incident and would like to sincerely apologize for the inconvenience that you have experienced. We really value your feedback. Thank you again for your time.

Reviewed 25 February 2012

Clean, large rooms, family-friendly, free parking, walking distance to Disneyland and great price. Amazing find!

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank CCN6
Reviewed 11 February 2012

Great location within an easy walk to Disney Land and numerous food options nearby, the room was great the staff were fantastic

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 January 2012

My wife and I just returned from our Disney vacation. We booked the Islander based on reviews from Tripadvisor and let me say we were not disappointed. The rooms were clean, the front desk staff was friendly and helpful, the cleaning staff were there every morning with a cheerfull "good morning." The location is very close to mini-marts if you need to grab a few things for the family or yourself, which we thought was great. Overall, we will return here for our next Disney vacation as the Islander exceeded our expectaions. One last thing, just want to say hello to AJ at the front desk from Andy and Nina.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family