Stayed 5 nights. Best stay yet. This time around we now have two kids in tow (4 and 17 months). This was also our third stay in the last 6 years. I chose the double queen with bunks. So glad I took the advise of others on this site, they are way bigger then the single queen with bunk. We didn't use the other bed, but was nice to have the space. We got a welcome basket with Merlot and fruit, along with a birthday bag and balloon for our 4 year old. A side note, the bunks are huge and I would have had not problem sleeping on them as an adult.
1. Free parking
2. Great little pool and hot tub
3. Personal touch (every time our room was cleaned they used our own blankets we brought on the beds along with setting up the stuffed animals on my daughter pillow)
4. Literally across the street from the park
5. Free breakfast and dinner. And for the nay sayers, it saved us a ton of money and filled our bellies!
6. Superior customer service. Our double stroller had a flat after the first day. Maintenance not only filled the tire, but took it apart to readjust the inner tube which was messed up! Thank you!
1. Hmmmm, really can't think of one.
We will definitely be back and suggesting this hotel to others!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With our direct access to the Disneyland(R) Resort, our hotel offers a stress-free stay that's only steps away from a world-famous destination. All rooms include a refrigerator, microwave, HDTV, free parking, free breakfast, and free Wi-Fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity.ca and TripOnline SA so you can book your Park Vue Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Vue Hotel Anaheim
- Park Vue Motel