Last year 2011 springbreak, we planned to go to Disneyland for the first time and after lots of research, we chose to stay at Park Vue Inn for 5 days. The experience was excellent so we decided to stay here again 6 nights for the 2012 Springbreak, we reserved our room 6 months in advance to make sure that we have the room. We have 2 kids, a boy and a girl, age 6 and 9, so we had a room with 1 queen and a bunk bed. The kids love Park Vue Inn because first they can walk to Disneyland in 5 minutes and secondly, on the first day they come here, each will get a birthday gift bag and the gifts make them love to stay here even more.
As many have pointed out, there are so many pros about this hotel:
- Disneyland just across the street, so you can visit Disneyland in the morning, go back to the hotel to rest and come back in the evening.
- Fresh cranberry juice and hot cookies, we really enjoyed and feel refreshing after a tired trip to Disney.
- Very helpful staff and friendly.
- Free parking, wifi.
- Free breakfast and dinner, they are eatable and you can save lots of time go to town to find food.
- Room was comfortable and clean.
- Price is reasonable if not cheap compare to Disneyland's hotels.
Here are 2 things better compare to our last trip:
- We brought with us slippers because we do not want our feet to get dirty, The room now got a new carpet, it's very clean so there will not be any complain about dirty carpet.
- The old TV had been replaced by flat screen TV.
There also 2 things that we would like to get improve:
- Stronger wifi signal.
- Toilet a bit low to flush, we have to hold down the handle for about 1 minute to get it completely flush.
Thank you Park Vue Inn for making our trip so pleasant and enjoyable.
We will happily continue to stay here and cannot wait for our next trip to Disneyland.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With our direct access to the Disneyland(R) Resort, our hotel offers a stress-free stay that's only steps away from a world-famous destination. All rooms include a refrigerator, microwave, HDTV, free parking, free breakfast, and free Wi-Fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity.ca and TripOnline SA so you can book your Park Vue Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Vue Hotel Anaheim
- Park Vue Motel