“Very pleasant stay at Park Vue Inn”
Review of Park Vue Inn

and 1 more site!
Park Vue Inn
Ranked #11 of 118 Hotels in Anaheim
Pleasanton
“Very pleasant stay at Park Vue Inn”
Reviewed 27 April 2012

Last year 2011 springbreak, we planned to go to Disneyland for the first time and after lots of research, we chose to stay at Park Vue Inn for 5 days. The experience was excellent so we decided to stay here again 6 nights for the 2012 Springbreak, we reserved our room 6 months in advance to make sure that we have the room. We have 2 kids, a boy and a girl, age 6 and 9, so we had a room with 1 queen and a bunk bed. The kids love Park Vue Inn because first they can walk to Disneyland in 5 minutes and secondly, on the first day they come here, each will get a birthday gift bag and the gifts make them love to stay here even more.

As many have pointed out, there are so many pros about this hotel:
- Disneyland just across the street, so you can visit Disneyland in the morning, go back to the hotel to rest and come back in the evening.
- Fresh cranberry juice and hot cookies, we really enjoyed and feel refreshing after a tired trip to Disney.
- Very helpful staff and friendly.
- Free parking, wifi.
- Free breakfast and dinner, they are eatable and you can save lots of time go to town to find food.
- Room was comfortable and clean.
- Price is reasonable if not cheap compare to Disneyland's hotels.

Here are 2 things better compare to our last trip:
- We brought with us slippers because we do not want our feet to get dirty, The room now got a new carpet, it's very clean so there will not be any complain about dirty carpet.
- The old TV had been replaced by flat screen TV.

There also 2 things that we would like to get improve:
- Stronger wifi signal.
- Toilet a bit low to flush, we have to hold down the handle for about 1 minute to get it completely flush.

Thank you Park Vue Inn for making our trip so pleasant and enjoyable.

We will happily continue to stay here and cannot wait for our next trip to Disneyland.

--thang

1 Thank Thang T

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (500)
Eugene, Oregon
Reviewed 25 April 2012

Stayed 5 nights. Best stay yet. This time around we now have two kids in tow (4 and 17 months). This was also our third stay in the last 6 years. I chose the double queen with bunks. So glad I took the advise of others on this site, they are way bigger then the single queen with bunk. We didn't use the other bed, but was nice to have the space. We got a welcome basket with Merlot and fruit, along with a birthday bag and balloon for our 4 year old. A side note, the bunks are huge and I would have had not problem sleeping on them as an adult.

Pros:
1. Free parking
2. Great little pool and hot tub
3. Personal touch (every time our room was cleaned they used our own blankets we brought on the beds along with setting up the stuffed animals on my daughter pillow)
4. Literally across the street from the park
5. Free breakfast and dinner. And for the nay sayers, it saved us a ton of money and filled our bellies!
6. Superior customer service. Our double stroller had a flat after the first day. Maintenance not only filled the tire, but took it apart to readjust the inner tube which was messed up! Thank you!

Cons
1. Hmmmm, really can't think of one.

We will definitely be back and suggesting this hotel to others!

• Stayed April 2012, travelled with family
4 Thank larsonfamily08
San Diego
Reviewed 24 April 2012

This was a great place to stay for our trip to Disney. The hotel is literally right outside the front gates and it was a joy to leave the parks and within 5 minutes be back at the hotel. The complimentary breakfast was a great way to start the day and the gift basket was an additional bonus. We would definately stay here again when visiting the Disney parks.

1 Thank SDCandybar
Fallon
Reviewed 24 April 2012

This is a good no frills motel to be close to Disneyland. It's a very short walk to the park. The breakfast is good, not great, but good enough because it's free. It includes protein, which I always look for. It's older, but not creepy. The staff are friendly.

• Stayed December 2011, travelled with family
2 Thank Needmorefun
Kelowna
Reviewed 23 April 2012

All this place has going for it is the location. Thefirst night we got.back to the room very late and the pull out had dirty unchanged sheets. We went and told the front desk.the.next morning and they said they were sorry and would look into it. Well when we returned the next night the room was not.made up and the sheets on the pull out were still unchanged. Guess all they did was look into it. I normally am easy to please and give good reviews. Please think twice aboit staying somewhere a little further from the park so you get more than just.a good location.

• Stayed April 2012
7 Thank snipes28
Orlando, Florida
Reviewed 23 April 2012

While this is an 'old fashioned' motor lodge, it is right across the street from Disneyl, Disney's California Adventure and Downtown Disney. Because of the location, traffic into and out of the hotel is monitored very carefully, so there isn't much traffic. The welcome basket with water, fruit and wine was most appreciated. Rooms were clean and well cared for, and staff always visible around the property. Having snacks and drinks available in the lobby at all times was very nice, and the breakfast was good. I would stay again, given the opportunity.

1 Thank Daydreming
Reviewed 23 April 2012

Though the distance to the park was perfect, all other aspects of this hotel definitely fell short of expectations. The moment we walked into the room, we were immediately assaulted with a STRONG smell. It may have been the chemicals they used to clean the room? I have no idea, but it never left the room. They leave their carts in the narrow walkway and they walk in and out of the rooms and congregate around them sometimes. Talk about roadblocks! The idea of breakfast and social hour was very appealing. The actual food was mediocre at best, but it fills your tummy so that's all that matters. The worst part was when kids/adults RAN down the walkway to get to breakfast, talking and laughing loudly at 7am. We encountered one worker who was great (wish I got his name, but he worked the social hour when we were there), everyone else was average or below. They don't have elevators so guess how they toss out their dirty linen and trash? They toss it over the balcony! One time I was standing by my car when a bag of trash crashed down a foot away from me. It scared the crap out of me, and I'm surprised I didn't have a heart attack. Seriously? A heads up would have been nice! Or maybe don't throw it so freakin' close to me!!! I also thought they had redone their carpets, but five minutes in that room and our socks were FILTHY. It was pretty disgusting, so we kept our shoes on the whole time until we went to bed. Maybe we had a room that wasn't re-done yet? I have no idea.

So while I liked the distance to the park, I will be staying elsewhere for future Disney trips because I am a light sleeper and feel like I should not have to hear people storming past my door at 7 o'clock in the morning, and I don't like trash being thrown at my feet. Oh, I did appreciate the water bottles as well, which is why they get two stars.

Room Tip: maybe stay at the opposite end of the food area on the second floor, then no one would be running pa...