1,135 results
All reviews waffles waffle maker room was clean walking distance art bus bus stop continental breakfast disneyland fireworks free parking fridge and microwave hotel room great place to stay visiting disneyland cereal mile shuttle lyft
Reviewed August 24, 2018 via mobile

Stephanie greeted us when we walked in with a great smile and was so friendly. Our check in process was literally 5 minutes tops I mentioned which direction we should look at night for fireworks and she gave a room facing towards the fireworks. When we got to our room our ac wasn’t working. I called Stephanie and in seconds she had us a new room assigned. You have an amazing employee there and as a hotel manager myself I know they are hard to find. The room was great. It was comfortable and clean and newly updated. We will definitely be back.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed August 19, 2018 via mobile

I ended up at this hotel after I had to leave a hotel due to an uncleanliness issue. I was greeted by friendly understanding staff. The room was luxurious for the price. And super clean. Love the big pillows too. Nice pool plenty of parking and beautiful view of the Disneyland fireworks. I will stay again.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed August 4, 2018 via mobile

This is a nice place to stay if you plan to visit Disneyland.

The motel is very clean. The beds are comfortable. This is one of the few motels, that I have visited, that have comfortable pillows.

Our room was quiet—away from a busy street.

The staff was friendly and very accommodating. The cleaning staff was excellent.

It is about 1.5 miles from the Disneyland main entrance. The shuttle stops near the motel—in front of the neighboring motel.

Will definitely consider staying there the next time we visit.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed August 1, 2018 via mobile

We stayed one night at this hotel and we really liked it. The room was very big and clean. The beds were comfortable and the hotel is beautiful.
It has a nice pool and a restaurante where they serve meals and drinks.
The only inconvenient is that breakfast is not included in the price, but parking and WiFi are free. It was very well priced too

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 30, 2018 via mobile

This hotel is a great location as is near Disneyland but not so close to be noisy. Rooms are spotless and pool is nice. You can see fireworks from parking lot. Tv is small but who comes to Anaheim to watch TV?

Stayed: July 2018