1,141 results
All reviews waffles room was clean walking distance art bus bus stop continental breakfast disneyland fireworks free parking english muffin fridge and microwave hotel room visiting disneyland cereal mile shuttle parks convenience
Reviewed October 15, 2018 via mobile

This hotel doesn’t seem very nice from the outside.
They let me check in an hour earlier so we could get to Disneyland at 3. It is only a couple of blocks from Disney. Very good location bc in the same parking lot the bus stop is there where a Disney shuttle can pick you up. You can buy shuttle tickets at the hotel and the shuttle schedule is posted at their front desk. It runs every 30 minutes.
They have a huge menu available however I cannot review on that bc we didn’t take advantage.
The front desk seemed to always be busy in the back office, as she didn’t know there was a line of about 4 people after 10 minutes.
The bathroom is my only complaint bc I had to turn the hot water lever all the way to the hottest for it be warm. Very small, like you can barely shut the bathroom door and be on the toilet.
The beds were so cozy and pillows. The room even had a microwave and refrigerator.
I would for sure stay again for convenience and price!

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed October 4, 2018 via mobile

After bookings.com book me in a room at the Frontier Motel in Anaheim which had to be the most disgusting place I've ever been in my life I pulled into the Ramada Inn and was saved. A wonderful lady named Sue help me out got me a room two double beds refrigerator and was so nice so pleasant so understanding I couldn't say enough good things about this lady. Not only will I be back I guarantee my friends will be back here to when we visit Disneyland again next year.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed October 2, 2018

nice hotel, rooms are clean, pool, free breakfast. open 24 hrs good location close to disney, golf and lots of restaurants and shopping. would stay there again. auto pancake maker was really neat. also waffles

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed October 1, 2018

When I checked out I asked for proof that the authorization for $200.53 would, in fact, be processed as $150.53 which is the rate I booked the room for (the extra $50 had been authorized as some sort of security deposit). Despite repeated assurances from their very rude Manager Chris that the $50 would not be charged, he refused to let the front desk person write that on my copy of my bill at check out. He was rude, talked over me any time I tried to explain why I wanted that proof (in the event the hotel made an error and charged me, I needed something in writing to prove I didn't owe it), he told me I didn't know what I was talking about, and he even insinuated I was lying when I told him I run the lending division for a financial institution and understand very well how credit card transactions work.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank mmcnaught2018
Reviewed September 29, 2018

Room was very nice, clean and well maintained. Has everything was needed, sheets were clean and room was well décor. We will definitely will stay there again. very close to Disneyland. We didn't experience any problem well located and we are really happy with the service.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends