My wife and I had a small studio with a queen bed and kitchen.
- Most of the property is updated, and very well kept.
- The bathroom in the suite needs an update but was very clean.
- housekeeping was excellent
- the hotels grocery shopping service worked well and was very affordable and convenient.
- The bed was not comfortable. Any movement woke the other person at night.
- Breakfast buffet was terrible. Limited choice and tasteless process foods. Add to that the chaos of excited kids and the parents trying to herd them through. We had groceries brought in and made our own breakfast for 5 of the 6 mornings.
I may return to Clementine but I think I'd look around a bit more first.More
- Free Wifi