Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.comUS$149
Expedia.comUS$149
TravelocityUS$149
Orbitz.comUS$149
FindHotelUS$135
CheapTicketsUS$149
1,319 results
All reviews across the street convenience store mini mart after a long day third floor small store disneyland entrance valet service pool and hot tub would stay here again main gate can't beat the location visiting disneyland we've stayed gift shop air conditioner beds were comfortable
Selected filters
Reviewed March 5, 2020

I cannot say enough good things about this hotel! First of all....they know what customer service means. They were friendly, accommodating, and helped me out in my time of need.

First off: room are spacious and clean. The walk to the park is less that 5 minutes....SO CONVENIENT!!! The staff and friendly and wonderful!

My personal experience: i came to stay for a week for a family get together. I had to change hotels 3 times during that week because of availability reasons. I unfortunately fell ill the night before i was to change hotels. The Tropicana has some availability open up and said they would extend my stay for the same rate I paid so I would t have to change hotels. I called the place I was going to go that night, explained my situation, and they flat out said no, i don’t care if you’re ill, I’ll charge you no matter what, no no early check in, no discounted penalty rate....long story short they were horrible. So the Tropicana offered me a late checkout free of charge so i could rest. SO COURTEOUS!!!! Then When their other hotel (best western, ball road, DONT stay there) made me feel so uncomfortable before i even checked in that i didn’t want to stay there out of disgust with the way they conduct their business...and frankly...felt some sort of fear of retaliation against me.... i went back to the Tropicana and they gave me an even better room. Convenient, courteous, truly a little gem right outside the gates of Disneyland. That one extra day of rest was all i needed to enjoy the rest of my family trip!

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Solodisneytraveler
BarbaraB8364, Manager at Tropicana Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2020

Dear Solodisneytraveler,
Thank you very much for your 5 star review. It's great to hear our friendly front desk team members stood out to you. Having you as our guest was a pleasure and we look forward to welcoming you back in the future! Take care.

Reviewed February 18, 2020

My husband and I love this motel! It is our go to place for our Disneyland Fix! Great staff, clean rooms, comfy beds and above all, location, location, location! We recommend Tropicana Inn to families, couples, and anyone!

Room tip: 10 minute (at most) walk to the park!
Date of stay: December 2019
1  Thank DisneyDebbie1956
BarbaraB8364, Manager at Tropicana Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded February 18, 2020

Dear DisneyDebbie1956,
We appreciate your compliments regarding our renovated rooms, convenient location, and customer service. Thank you for providing great feedback. We look forward to your next stay! Take care.

Reviewed February 13, 2020

We stayed at the Tropicana for our first time. We have another go-to hotel that we usually stay at but wanted to try this one because of its location. We were so delighted. The staff is super, super friendly. The room was squeaky clean. Bed was so comfortable with tons of pillows (we had a king room). Shower pressure was great and the water hot. And you just can't beat the location. . . you're just 30 seconds from the cross walk over to where all the shuttles drop off. You are literally at the park entrance in about 5 minutes. My only "complaint" about this property is that it needs to work on being more eco-friendly. There is only one tiny towel bar in the bathroom, so very difficult to re-use towels (to save water). The coffee bar has paper cups (ok) each wrapped in plastic (not good) and the plastic cups are each wrapped in plastic! And the toiletries are in tiny single use plastic bottles. I'd love to see ceramic cups, glasses, towel bars (and a sign urging guests to reuse towels if possible) and dispensers for shampoo and conditioner. Hopefully they will move in that direction. Re the pool & hot tub, my husband popped down for an hour one afternoon and said it was very nice. It was February, so this wasn't high on our priority list, but I'm sure it's important in the summer!

Room tip: 3rd floor rooms have a great view of fireworks, but we could see a lot from our 2nd floor room. Front of hotel is closest to Disneyland.
Date of stay: February 2020
3  Thank 352renes
BarbaraB8364, Manager at Tropicana Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded February 14, 2020

Dear 352renes,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We appreciate your feedback and we're delighted your family's stay was memorable. We will be moving in the direction of becoming more eco friendly. Stay tuned. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Reviewed February 10, 2020

I take a trip to Disneyland once a year and this is by far my favorite budget hotel to stay in. The recently renovated rooms are fantastic, the gift shop always has a great deal on water bottles, the pool is barely ever crowded even though it's small, and it's the shortest walk to disneyland (even compared to the disneyland hotel and paradise pier hotel themselves). It's also very close to panera and other restaurants on the outer strip across the street from the park. For the price, you really can't beat staying here.

Date of stay: March 2019
BarbaraB8364, Manager at Tropicana Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded February 10, 2020

Dear lordnelson123,
We appreciate being your favorite hotel in the Disneyland area. Thank you for mentioning our updated rooms, convenient location and well-stocked mini market/gift shop. Looking forward to your next visit! Take care.

Reviewed February 4, 2020 via mobile

Booked 5 nights. Package with tickets. 5 nights of pure Disneyland Magic. All emails before my arrival answered promptly. After my 13 hour flight from Australia was looking forward to an early checkin but they were full the previous night. Kindly looked after my bags and headed to park. They did however have a room ready by 1 which was extremely nice of them. Room was clean, recently renovated with microwave. Beds firm and comfy. If you get a green traffic light you can be at the main gate within 7 minutes. It’s so close. Without the Disney hotel price tag and with the Aussie exchange rate this was fine. Got a free Galaxys Edge lanyard and pin. House keeping did an amazing job. Room was always made up for afternoon break from park. Highly recommend Tropicana Inn. I’ve stayed at Legacy and Fairfield, but this wins hands down.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
3  Thank steve1201

Dear steve1201,
Reviews such as yours always make our day. Having your family as our guests was a pleasure.We will be sure to share your kind words with our team members. Until next time!