Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$140
Hotels.comUS$140
FindHotelUS$136
Orbitz.comUS$140
Trip.comUS$136
TravelocityUS$140
1,319 results
All reviews across the street convenience store mini mart after a long day third floor small store disneyland entrance valet service pool and hot tub would stay here again main gate can't beat the location visiting disneyland we've stayed gift shop air conditioner beds were comfortable
Selected filters
Reviewed April 13, 2020

Let’s be honest. When visiting Disneyland, you probably aren’t going to spend much time in the hotel. There are two main things you look for: Convenience and Relaxation. Tropicana Inn & Suites delivers on both. Being directly across the street from Disneyland (and next to the crosswalk), you simply cannot beat the location. It’s even closer to the main gate than the Disneyland Hotel! The rooms are basic, but newly refreshed with a cool tropical vibe. The beds were comfortable. I often have trouble falling asleep and had no trouble at all here. I don’t know if it was exhaustion from playing at Disneyland or the beds (or a combination of both), but I slept well every night and woke up refreshed every morning. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone who asked.

1  Thank jngrooms
BarbaraB8364, Manager at Tropicana Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded April 13, 2020

Dear jngrooms,
It's great to hear you enjoyed a good night's rest during your stay. Our custom mattresses are designed for comfort and relaxation after long, fun-filled days at the Disney Parks. Also, we're glad you appreciated our close proximity to Disneyland. Thank you very much for your review. We hope to see you again in the future!

Reviewed March 11, 2020 via mobile

This hotel was recommended to me by a friend because of the convenience of the location. You cannot beat the location. Right across the street from Disney. The room was clean. The staff were nice. We were able to store our luggage on the last day of the trip so we could go into the parks and that was super convenient. We stayed here in February and came back a few weeks later because of our first experience. I would definitely stay here again.

1  Thank NurseOnAVacation
BarbaraB8364, Manager at Tropicana Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded March 13, 2020

Dear NurseOnAVacation,
We are delighted to be your hotel of choice in the Disneyland area. Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience with us. Until next time!

Reviewed March 5, 2020

I cannot say enough good things about this hotel! First of all....they know what customer service means. They were friendly, accommodating, and helped me out in my time of need.

First off: room are spacious and clean. The walk to the park is less that 5 minutes....SO CONVENIENT!!! The staff and friendly and wonderful!

My personal experience: i came to stay for a week for a family get together. I had to change hotels 3 times during that week because of availability reasons. I unfortunately fell ill the night before i was to change hotels. The Tropicana has some availability open up and said they would extend my stay for the same rate I paid so I would t have to change hotels. I called the place I was going to go that night, explained my situation, and they flat out said no, i don’t care if you’re ill, I’ll charge you no matter what, no no early check in, no discounted penalty rate....long story short they were horrible. So the Tropicana offered me a late checkout free of charge so i could rest. SO COURTEOUS!!!! Then When their other hotel (best western, ball road, DONT stay there) made me feel so uncomfortable before i even checked in that i didn’t want to stay there out of disgust with the way they conduct their business...and frankly...felt some sort of fear of retaliation against me.... i went back to the Tropicana and they gave me an even better room. Convenient, courteous, truly a little gem right outside the gates of Disneyland. That one extra day of rest was all i needed to enjoy the rest of my family trip!

Date of stay: March 2020
2  Thank Solodisneytraveler
BarbaraB8364, Manager at Tropicana Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2020

Dear Solodisneytraveler,
Thank you very much for your 5 star review. It's great to hear our friendly front desk team members stood out to you. Having you as our guest was a pleasure and we look forward to welcoming you back in the future! Take care.

Reviewed February 18, 2020

My husband and I love this motel! It is our go to place for our Disneyland Fix! Great staff, clean rooms, comfy beds and above all, location, location, location! We recommend Tropicana Inn to families, couples, and anyone!

Room tip: 10 minute (at most) walk to the park!
Date of stay: December 2019
1  Thank DisneyDebbie1956
BarbaraB8364, Manager at Tropicana Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded February 18, 2020

Dear DisneyDebbie1956,
We appreciate your compliments regarding our renovated rooms, convenient location, and customer service. Thank you for providing great feedback. We look forward to your next stay! Take care.

Reviewed February 13, 2020

We stayed at the Tropicana for our first time. We have another go-to hotel that we usually stay at but wanted to try this one because of its location. We were so delighted. The staff is super, super friendly. The room was squeaky clean. Bed was so comfortable with tons of pillows (we had a king room). Shower pressure was great and the water hot. And you just can't beat the location. . . you're just 30 seconds from the cross walk over to where all the shuttles drop off. You are literally at the park entrance in about 5 minutes. My only "complaint" about this property is that it needs to work on being more eco-friendly. There is only one tiny towel bar in the bathroom, so very difficult to re-use towels (to save water). The coffee bar has paper cups (ok) each wrapped in plastic (not good) and the plastic cups are each wrapped in plastic! And the toiletries are in tiny single use plastic bottles. I'd love to see ceramic cups, glasses, towel bars (and a sign urging guests to reuse towels if possible) and dispensers for shampoo and conditioner. Hopefully they will move in that direction. Re the pool & hot tub, my husband popped down for an hour one afternoon and said it was very nice. It was February, so this wasn't high on our priority list, but I'm sure it's important in the summer!

Room tip: 3rd floor rooms have a great view of fireworks, but we could see a lot from our 2nd floor room. Front of hotel is closest to Disneyland.
3  Thank 352renes
BarbaraB8364, Manager at Tropicana Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded February 14, 2020

Dear 352renes,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We appreciate your feedback and we're delighted your family's stay was memorable. We will be moving in the direction of becoming more eco friendly. Stay tuned. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!