All reviews waffles small outdoor pool front desk parking lot breakfast selection waffle maker within walking distance hotel of choice third floor disney fireworks microwave and refrigerator rooms were very clean day pass free parking minute walk disneyland trip motel
Reviewed June 16, 2018

Very old hotel that caters to low class clientele. Being near Disneyland, this hotel is a fly trap to families who cannot afford something nicer. There were children running around all hours of the night and day and the hotel staff did nothing to keep them quiet. Our first night there we had a family above us with small children who kept running around the room and because of the noise we assume they were jumping off the furniture. We complained to the hotel staff and nothing was done to stop this. It continued until well after 11 PM and night.

The second night we were there, we had a family with small children next door to us and it was apparent from what we saw, they were there with other families who also had small children. They were kept there doors open and the children were running up and down the balcony with no supervision. At 6 AM the next morning, someone was pounding on the door next to us very loudly and yelling "fire, fire, fire." It woke up the people next to us so they opened there door and began to play loud rap music until about approximately 9 AM when we left. We were on the second floor near the office and all of this activity was extremely loud and had to have been heard at the office, but no action was taken to stop it.

I would never stay at this hotel again!!!!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Thomas P
Mukesh P, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Anaheim Maingate, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. We are extremely sorry for the experience you had at our hotel. This is not something normal. I am also suprised our staff did not address the issue immediately. W hope you will give us another chance in the future to win back your business.

Reviewed March 22, 2018 via mobile

Hotel was clean and comfortable. It looked to be recently renovated. It is quite a trek from the entrance of Disneyland so I would highly recommend getting tickets for the shuttle. These can be purchased at the front desk.
The beds were great! Comfy and cozy after a long day of lines and people. The breakfast, however, was something to be desired. It did boast of eggs and waffles but the typical “free breakfast” fair was more prominent and still lacking. Please be aware that if traveling with a little one they only have one high chair for the breakfast hour.
Other than that I would probably stay again as the rates were quite affordable for the area.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank mcampy
Mukesh P, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Anaheim Maingate, responded to this reviewResponded March 26, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. Your feedback is very important to us and we will be sharing it with our staff. Thank you for letting us know about the highchair - we will make sure there are more in the future, We hope to see you again very soon.

Reviewed March 7, 2018

You could walk to the park. After 20 minutes you would get there. Or take the ART bus and get there in five minutes. Two dollars adult one dollar child or get a day pass. This way you can come and go but we found we just stayed at the park all day And evening. On the way back you catch the number 10 and return to the hotel. It is a longer ride. it takes you around the neighborhood. It is worth it. at the end of the day After walking around the park all day it’s nice to be able to sit down and just enjoy the ride and hear the people talking about their fun day.

Room Tip: We stayed at the end corner unit and it was very very quiet. And very very clean.
Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Mukesh P, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Anaheim Maingate, responded to this reviewResponded March 8, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write us such a great review. I love your insight about listening to the others on the bus about their experiences. Your feedback is very important to us and we will be sharing it with our staff. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Reviewed February 26, 2018

We finally planned and reserved our first ever family Disney vacation and we decided to stay here. I thought I was cost effective by prepaying for the hotel room, gaining a discount. Big Mistake!
Our kids are young adults and one of the girls is on a college softball scholarship. Her school added a game for the same time we were planned to be at Disneyland, so our trip is now cancelled. When I called the hotel to cancel, they refused to refund me my reservation. I'm out almost 800.00 for a family vacation I won't even take.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank Kandida S
Mukesh P, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Anaheim Maingate, responded to this reviewResponded March 1, 2018

Sorry for the inconvenience. If you don't mind can you send me the information for your reservation to me directly and i'll see what I can do. My name is Mukesh and I am the Operations Manager for the hotel. My email address is opsmanager@nmghotels.net. Thank you.

Reviewed February 21, 2018

Super Happy with the Hotel. Very Friendly front desk staff. Nice Breakfast. Safe location. Clean rooms, Nice Lobby and breakfast area. Comfy beds. Just 2 buildings down for bus stop to Disney. We will for sure stay here again on our next trip to Anaheim/Disney!!

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Lisa J
Mukesh P, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Anaheim Maingate, responded to this reviewResponded February 23, 2018

Thank you very much for the great review you wrote us. We really appreciate your feedback and look forward to seeing you again in the near future.