2 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.comUS$101
PricelineUS$101
Expedia.comUS$101
Agoda.comUS$101
eDreamsUS$101
StayForLongUS$142
2,075 results
All reviews toy story parking lot basketball court putting green mon thurs light dinner evening reception fire pit disney parking lot game room trundle bed kiddie pool full size fridge social hour great stay free shuttle hot tub complimentary breakfast
Selected filters
Reviewed October 25, 2020

I have stayed my fair share of time at different Homewood Suites and this is one of the really good ones.

Initially, I was surprised to be assigned a room on the main floor, given my preference for high floors... but this was actually a good thing at this property. I was assigned a nice room toward the back of the hotel in what I'd consider a quieter area of the property.

Great value with the typical Homewood Suites room setup. More than enough space, nice table that can be used to eat or as a working area. Comfortable bed and adequate temperature control. Reliable WIFI.

Nice outdoor pool onsite with sitting area that is a nice place to relax at the end of the day.

At the time of my visit (just before lockdown) they were still offering the full breakfast and the evening reception. I'd say a relatively standard offer - but given the massive volume around breakfast time (ie: every body trying to get to the parks early), they're doing a very decent job at managing the volume while ensuring suitable quality. Evening reception is less of an issue - and was decent

Location is fairly good. I'd personally consider this to be waling distance to the parks.

Highly recommended

Date of stay: February 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank ottwatrvllr
Reviewed October 14, 2020

We spent two nights here recently to celebrate birthdays away from home. We requested two adjoining rooms and that's what we got initially. However, when checking in, there was a large party group checking in ahead of us and they were placed right next to us. We didn't want to risk the noise and potential loss of sleep so we asked for a different room. That was possible but instead of adjoining rooms, we had two rooms down the hall from each other.

All of that worked out. From what I had been told when I had originally called to ask that our rooms be adjoining, they currently allow 24 or 48 hours per room between guests (sorry can't remember exactly).

The one area that could really use improvement during this time is the grab and go breakfast. It was a muffin and a fruit. Having a choice of a hard boiled egg or a breakfast sandwich that we could microwave in the room would have been a bit improvement.

1  Thank CherylStern
Reviewed September 19, 2020 via mobile

Just a quick trip off during the week and the Homewood Suites Anaheim Resort was the perfect choice. From the moment we checked in we were warmly greeted by Antonio, who was very friendly, efficient and knowledgeable about the area and entertainment available. We were then greeted by the manager Benjamin. He was also very friendly and welcoming. The hotel is nicely decorated and extremely clean. There are several hand sanitizer stations located all around the lobby & elevator areas. Our room was a double queen suite and it was very spacious and very clean. The kitchen was a nice size with a large nice big fridge and a dining table. The living room was comfy, especially the chairs and also a big TV. The bedroom was well lit with a TV, desk, comfy chair and two beds. The beds were perfect. So wonderfully comfortable. The linens were fresh and crisp but also soft. There was an abundance of pillows on each bed varying from soft to firm so we each had what we prefer. The pool was very large and very clean. There was also a smaller shallow pool for little ones. A nice spa tub too but closed during covid unfortunately. The pool area is very well maintained had lots of lounge chairs safely spaced apart
The is also a game room & BBQ area. The fitness room was, again, very clean with several machines of each type. There were also sanitizing wipes there to clean the machines between users. This is a great hotel for couples and especially families. I wish this was an option when my children were small. The area is nice with a wide variety of well known restaurants and entertainment available. I recommend this hotel wholeheartedly.

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Lisa T
Reviewed September 16, 2020

The check-in was quick and smooth. The staff were very friendly and welcoming.
The room was clean and very spacious. The kitchen come with dishwasher, refrigerator, and equipped with cookwares.

There is a pool, mini golf, basketball court, and an arcade.

Great hotel for a getaway!

Room tip: Room 130 has a pool view.
2  Thank graphic21
Reviewed September 13, 2020

COVID m-safe, Friendly service, clean Lobby and room, family suite, in room amenities, conveniently located close to Disneyland, friendly staff(Kat, Benjamin), nice heated pool, breakfast, Know our family and receive us like a family.

1  Thank Sovandy2020